Switch to Forum Live View Welcome (yes, another welcome) from your host!
6 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2007 - 1:55AM #1
still_waters
Welcome, everyone! Hopefully you've all been able to make it here from the old forums. Feel free to reply, post new threads, explore the new layout, etc. (No adults, please!)

For those of you are new, I am your host, still_waters. For those of you who aren't new, glad you could make it!

I have to get back to studying now, but hopefully I'll manage to scrounge up enough free time to post some new topics this upcoming week. (Aylmer, if you're here, you can start of The Mall thread if you'd like!)

-still_waters
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 12:01PM #2
cubbycub
Hi Still _water long time no see I forgot my password and now I am all confuseded the whole place has changed WHATS GOING ON AHHHH hehe cubbyhug
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2007 - 12:15PM #3
aylmer_j
Glad you're back! It's been lonesome without our resident cool Brit around. How are things? I hope things have been working out okay with your sister--any updates?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2007 - 12:15PM #4
aylmer_j
Glad you're back! It's been lonesome without our resident cool Brit around. How are things? I hope things have been working out okay with your sister--any updates?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 11:18PM #5
iamthe.sound
This new layout is confusing me! thank goodness i finally found how to talk to you guys. so anyway... hows it goin?

<3
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook