Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View Wedding Bells in California for Same Sex Couples
1 year ago  ::  Jul 10, 2013 - 4:36PM #51
Sigmund

Jul 9, 2013 -- 11:48AM, Stardove wrote:

Jul 9, 2013 -- 9:03AM, shmuelgoldstein wrote:

Jul 7, 2013 -- 12:02PM, Stardove wrote:

Isn't it great shmuelgoldstein's relatives are not homophobes. They don't care that the world will considered them gay men after they get married.

They are not hiding it, but neither are they publicizing it. The people who *do* know kind of laugh, and their respective girlfriends are laughing, too. 

But that's until they find out the tax and management benefits. Then they stop laughing. 

Jul 7, 2013 -- 12:02PM, Stardove wrote:

Of course, people may frown about the incest, but they can always say they do not have sex, if they deny being gay then people will know they are liars.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but as I have said, it's a "marriage" of convenience. Both of them are straight, and no sex is involved. Believe me, these two guys are as straight as they come.

It seems they have everyone fooled including you.  Is there an age difference?  Perhaps the uncle has been abusing his nephew for a long time.

They could marry their "girlfriends", if they were straight.  

Jul 10, 2013 -- 6:11AM, shmuelgoldstein wrote:

Sorry, I've known them for all of their lives. They are as straight as an arrow. No sex between them at all. Ew. As I've said, it's a "marriage" of convenience, and it's for tax benefits and business issues. They do NOT want their respective girlfriends touching the family business (neither do I for that matter). They change their girlfriends almost with the weather. You don't know them, I do, and anything you say is mere conjecture and gossip.

I don't understand how marrying each other is related to the girlfriends not touching the family business. If they don't want the girlfriends to touch the familiy business then don't marry the girlfriends. How could the girlfriends have any access to the family business without that? What does marrying each other have to do with it?

Edit: quote function corrected

Moderated by Stardove on Jul 10, 2013 - 07:04PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 10, 2013 - 4:41PM #52
mainecaptain

Jul 10, 2013 -- 3:39PM, Do_unto_others wrote:

Jul 10, 2013 -- 6:11AM, shmuelgoldstein wrote:

They change their girlfriends almost with the weather.

And yet you say they want to 'commit' to another person in marriage. I think  they are unclear on the concept, frankly.

I am beginning to think an awful lot of people don't know what marriage actually is.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 22, 2013 - 6:05PM #53
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement