Switch to Forum Live View My new Poly guyfriend
1 year ago  ::  Mar 28, 2013 - 2:53PM #1
rideronthastorm
hes actually a cuddling partner only whos taking me out so we will never be serious or get married.But its the same circumstance I had with my last Poly guyfriend.

hes only 49 and hes cute and physically fit so theres no obesity nor is he too old. however Im open to older men but I lucked out got a cutie.

But things and the world of Polyamoury are very different with men. hes not serious with me and hes free to dtae whomever he wants. in these situations sometimes men will bcome physical aprtenrs and friends with someone like me  although they wouldnt normally get married to me but in this situation theyre not as bother by my obesity issues so its nice.

I think in the world of monogamy and marriage i would not ahve a chance to dtae someone like cutit guyfriend.

But were jsut basically jsut friends.

But we discussed it last ngiht we went on our second date and we will continue permanantly for now doing this.

He aid last night,I asked him are we goign to eb cuddling buddies or jsut platonic friends, but he said well be going to alot of swing and Poly clubs where we can both meet other people and he suspects it might be on and off so soemtimes well just be platonic friends and sometimes we get to fool around so. We jsut fooled around in his truck last night but it was good so.

Its nice though to be finally not so alone right now, got me a new guyfriend so Im happy........................                     
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Apr 17, 2013 - 3:33PM #2
rideronthastorm

Im breaking up Iv deided to wait till I lose more weight to get into a relationship. ive also decided no more sexual relations with guys who are just friends its only boyfriends and relastionships for me now.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Apr 20, 2013 - 10:06AM #3
OrrisRoot

You're on the right track!

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Apr 20, 2013 - 8:09PM #4
rideronthastorm

Thanks. ive been rethinking it and rethinking it today too. Saw a guy who responded to me at ok cupid who admitted all he was looking for was a sexual relationship. i almost changed my mind at first.

But I think in the end it my obesity thats stopping m from doing anything.My weights down to 336 maybe lower now but I need to get down to 270 before I start dating and really between now and then theres no reason for me to get into it with any guy anyways. I jsut need to focus on my weightloss mainly so.

Maybe after I get down to 290 Ill start going out more socializing what not and maybe i wont even need ok cupid anyways who knows I might meet someone face to face.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook