2 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2013 - 11:54PM #1
Cricket32

It's true. I'm secretly in love with my cousin. I've never told her,nor anyone else,but I care for her more than anything. In the Old Testament one can find scriptures to oppose homosexuality,but not relationships with your cousins. I have no problems with homosexuality,it's just not for me. Why can't we be allowed to fall in love with our cousins?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2013 - 2:07PM #2
rideronthastorm

I dont have a problem with it.Back in the 1800s people did it all the time.Ive heard if its  3rd or or ore its not considered molestation. But hey your an adult who cares you have the right to do what you want.Ever see Gone With The Wind?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2013 - 9:27PM #3
REteach

Falling in love with your cousin is fine in many cultures.  I know because I see them in genetic pedigrees having kids with autosomal recessive genetic problems.  You just need to move to a place where it is OK and hope you don't have any weird genetic traits hiding in your family tree. 

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2013 - 10:12PM #4
Estacia

Blood is blood. I considerate it wrong. That's just me though.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2013 - 10:25AM #5
rideronthastorm

Whats wrong with America? Its none of anybodys business who you marry in America if someone doesnt like it they can jump in a lake there are people who are having sexual affairs with their cars Ive seen it on tv dont move. I agree on the thing with the kids though thats an issue if you want kids with your cousin you might have to reconsider.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook