2 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2012 - 8:19PM #1
rideronthastorm
Im sorry about the recent crazed thread with the psycho ramble.I ha a histerectomy in Aprill no hildren Im depressed sad moody haronaly imbalanced need harmones and have 3  hernias in my tummy.Please forgive me
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2013 - 2:37AM #2
Hatman
rider-
First, no need to apologize; you feel how you feel, and expressing it is much better for you than pretending it doesn't exist or is "bad," or "mean," or whatever.  Be who you are, and don't be ashamed of that.

Second, you can use the "Edit" feature on your posts to change them any time you like, or the delete button to delete them, if you wish; many have taken advantage of these buttons, including myself(on the admittedly-rare occasions i write something, read it, and decide to either change it or not to post it after all).

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook