Switch to Forum Live View A TEN YEARS RELATIONSHIP AND IT'S OVER!
2 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2012 - 2:38PM #1
Borivickie
May GOD bless all! My name is Vickie and I want to share this broken heart chrisitan story.  I've met a single chrsitan man name Nelson in the internet never married.The only problem he had he is a mama boy! He was everything to me. We did everything together as a boyfriend and girlfriend thing. Every chuch event we go GOD would speak to us about our relationship and there was a conformation to it. We didn't have no problem we got alone very well!. He was humble, respectful and blessing. His mother never got alone with me. I even bless his mom with grocery and others stuffs. But she never wanted to speak to me or accept me as a in law. Nelson, is going to reitred soon from the State and we both decided to buy a house as soon he retired. On Oct 9, 2012 we went to Naples, FL to spend the vacation as well to see somes houses out there. When we came back from the vacation.Nelson,mom (Ruth) called my Pastor and asked her if she had seen or him. My Pastor told her who you talking about a young teen from church. And Ruth say, No, its Nelson I talking about! And than my Pastor realize that the Nelson a 53 year old man that her mom was asking about him. This happen all the sameday of returning back to Winter Haven, Florida. Nelson, went to his home that sameday. I don't know what happen since that day when he went to his home. I know for a fact that his mom Ruth is a controling puppet person. In my mobile home I couldn't stay so I had to move out. I move into Nelson house and i spend 3 days and I helped him in the house. But after that 3 days I couldn't stay because his family was coming over. I ask Nelson when I could I meet his families, he never answered  me. So, Nelson, pay mea motel for one night just because his family was coming over. I didn't have no where to go & haven't had enough money. To make the story short I spend 3 days sleeping in my car with no money and it was cold. Nelson,didn't have compassion with me know I was sleeping in the car.Since the day we return back from Winter Haven.Nelson had changed drastically to me. I don't know what his mother say t him! On his birthday 11/12/ he told me we had to leave our separate ways. That our relationship for 10 years was over! I couldn't believe whar he was saying. I've cryed like you have never imagen. I couldn't eat and sleep! Just crying and crying!. I was sooooooooooooooooooo DEPRESS that everything came down on me. And you know what I been there for him 100& in good and bad times. His families never appreciate what I did for him and for his family. But I know that someday he will realize what lost. A woman of God that loves God first of all and than families and friends. A woman that loves to clean, cook, help and bless others. A woman of GOD that has ALL the nice  quality of a christian mans needs like: kind, patient, love, humble, respectful, all of the FRUIT OF THE SPIRT!. Just keep me in your prayers. May GOD bless all. Frown
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2012 - 9:49PM #2
REteach

((Bori))

I am so sorry.  Keep your faith in God and you will be able to get through this.  

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2012 - 6:06PM #3
rideronthastorm

Im so sorry

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jun 30, 2013 - 8:25PM #4
kikisweet
Sorry to hear that you have to gothree that painful situation,  things didn't work out with him but god may have another plan for you so be encouraged.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook