Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Man Shoots at Wife After Talking to Cats
2 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2012 - 3:54PM #1
Ironhold
link

After finding out that his wife had been sexting, a man who was already drunk got high, spent 20 minutes talking to his cats, and then decided to wake his wife up by firing a gun off in the room where she was sleeping, the bullet going a mere foot from her head.

Makes you wonder just what the cats said to him.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2012 - 4:08PM #2
mytmouse57

Aug 24, 2012 -- 3:54PM, Ironhold wrote:

link

After finding out that his wife had been sexting, a man who was already drunk got high, spent 20 minutes talking to his cats, and then decided to wake his wife up by firing a gun off in the room where she was sleeping, the bullet going a mere foot from her head.

Maybe they were upset becasue she had switched them to a cheaper brand of cat food?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2012 - 4:40PM #3
TemplarS

I've heard the thing about why beer is better than women... but never cats...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2012 - 5:09PM #4
Cowfornow

Doesn't anyone remember that schmucky song from the 70s?

Fe-lines, woh oh oh fe-lines, fe-lines of love.

The cats were jealous of her and told him to get rid of her.

Here you will find no works of poetry or philosophy.  I take pride in functioning without rhyme or reason.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2012 - 1:23AM #5
Hatman
Aw, they're cats; they didn't say nuthin' except maybe "feed me, you drunken twit"---and then, only with their eyes or vociferous meows.

If the headline read "Drunken idiot does stupid s***," they could do a regular column.  It might be a great idea to do that anyway, as a public service...but the beer'n'alcohol lobby would certainly oppose the notion, i 'spect.
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2012 - 2:24AM #6
Ebon

I talk to my cats all the time. When I'm having a black day, they keep me here. Yes, one of my therapists has whiskers.

Really, this is just "drunken idiot does stupid crap" as Hat said.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. ~ Proverbs 14:31

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2012 - 2:35AM #7
Shusha

If he had dogs, they would have told him he just needed a good chase the ball game and then a long napsies and he would feel much, much better. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2012 - 9:11AM #8
in_my_opinion

A cat could probably have talked him down. The only cure for some types of (insert insult regarding cognition here) aren't even available to cat psychotherapists. (Well domestic cats anyway; the big cats are a sure quick cure, but messy and not as clean about alimentary stuff.)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2012 - 10:59AM #9
teilhard

I need more Information ...

If they were they typical "TomCats," maybe they had some Insights about Promiscuity ... ???

Aug 24, 2012 -- 3:54PM, Ironhold wrote:

link

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2012 - 11:57AM #10
loveontheair

Hello,

Perhaps this man is schizophrenic and believed the cats were telling him to kill his wife? His drunkenness prevented his wife being killed. Perhaps...

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook