Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Is there a modern, humanist, scientifically purified tradition of following Islam?
2 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 10:54AM #11
BDboy

May 3, 2012 -- 2:21PM, AishJew4ever1 wrote:

I would love to see that Chari, that is where I'm getting all along. Many Muslims today are still bound by the past and barbaric rituals. We need a Modern, Humanistic form of Islam-however a lot of Muslims are good people in spite of radical fundamentalist Islam and I applaud them for that much, Shalom.

>>>>>>>> Many Jews are also hanging onto "Biblical time" and divorced themselves from 21st century. I  like to think most Jews do not support those fantic murderers either. This forum is about discussing religion NOT current politcs (We have different forums for that).

Thankfully Main stream Muslims do not support fanatics and those who have knowledge of scriptures (Of Islam) know it is compatible with all ages.

Sadly today there are many "Myths" on Islam that are NOT based on facts. Click on the link below to see some explanation of popular "Myths" on islam.

Exposing Myths on Islam

I sincerely hope these sources will help you to gain BASIC understanding of Islam. Once you have that, we can get into more "Complex" issues on religion.

May you have a blessed day!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook