Switch to Forum Live View Obese and older men?
2 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2012 - 2:09PM #1
rideronthastorm

sorry

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2012 - 4:35AM #2
Estacia

Hi,

It sound like to me he never respected you.

Men like himhave it in thier minds that they can and will get supermodels. Why? I don't know.

You did not and do not deserve to be treated like that.

You can and you will find one that is suitable for you.

In the meantime, don't let anyone walk on to you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2012 - 8:07AM #3
REteach

You didn't really look behind his looks until you realized he was self-centered.  Being obese doesn't mean a person is automatically a sweet person.  Obese people can be jerks too.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2013 - 12:58PM #4
mysticthom

OK, so you met one older obese man and you found you didn't like him. Now, according to you,

" I just have no interest in dating older obese men anymore."

Hmmm... please tell me how

condemning all obese older men because of one jerk is

growing up?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2013 - 9:15PM #5
rideronthastorm
sorry had to take this thread down cant find the delete button though just started going out with a 58 year old again. he and I like each other a lot well...................weve been out twice were giving it a shot though both Polyamourous and being cuddling friends like me and Robert but hopfully hell be different anyways..............
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2013 - 1:55PM #6
rideronthastorm

But I have another thread to ut up about obese men I will tongiht I have some opinions on it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2013 - 7:07PM #7
rideronthastorm

Well Ive got a 25 page book report I could put up here negatively about obese men however Im not gonna do it. Its in my past R is in my past and my new guyfriend is fit even though hes 58 so out of respect for my new guyfriend Im going to push it off me its in the past and think about positive stuff my new guyfriend..................................breath in breath out

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2013 - 5:16PM #8
rideronthastorm

Ok Im gonna ut up a thread under weight loss section about dating over eaters that will adress some of my issues witht his without going over my relationship with Robert;

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2013 - 12:14PM #9
rideronthastorm

Sorry Ive put up so many threads about this just realized I have an OCD a sexism phobia having panic attacks anxiety and obsession with sexism over here in particular sexism and addictions sexism and obesity so its just driving me crazy but also sexism in general I apologize for all the rambling...................

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook