Switch to Forum Live View Is Islam the natural way to God?
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 5:38AM #1
frbnsn
I think that people are misinformed on this subject and some are very hard to other opinions.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 6:57AM #2
Miraj

Title modified to conform with board rules against proselytizing.

miraj in mod mode

Disclaimer: The opinions of this member are not primarily informed by western ethnocentric paradigms, stereotypes rooted in anti-Muslim/Islam hysteria, "Israel can do no wrong" intransigence, or the perceived need to protect the Judeo-Christian world from invading foreign religions and legal concepts.  By expressing such views, no inherent attempt is being made to derail or hijack threads, but that may be the result.  The result is not the responsibility of this member.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 9:23AM #3
visio

Apr 11, 2012 -- 5:38AM, frbnsn wrote:

I think that people are misinformed on this subject and some are very hard to other opinions.

I don't think this is a simple question to answer without exhausting ourselves into the deep end view of the Al-Quran and Islam on the whole framework fo creation of the Universe and Man. What is nature and what is natural and at which point where we draw the line of what is nature and what is not nature?  These are basic questions that need adressing first.   How would one react if the Quran were to indicate the followings:

1.   Nature is the whole apparent Universe without Man.

2.   At each instant nature and thus a universe (small "u") is created and it is at it's own time.  Interaction with the universe before it and after it give a projection of sense of solidity and time  lapses.

3.   In this universe the earthly elements are formed first to be followed by cosmic elements.

4.   Having said the above, now comes the crux in the first in a series of Al-Quranic creation statements. At the end of each completed universe (without man) God/ALLAHswt says:

Fussilat 41 : 11   Then ALLAH rose over (istawa) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth:   "Come both of you willingly or unwillingly."   They both said:  "We come willingly."

5.   In view of the above we can even go further to say that Islam is the Nature's way to God.

6.   Once this is understood then we can go where Man comes in into all this.  Is it really Man who needs the way to God ot is it Nature?  Nature has already declared their willingness! 

I am putting across this point first because it would open the way people, especially some Muslims who are still ignorant about it, make their view about the Muslim/Islamic form of Salat (act of worship and prayer) which is the most important work not only in Islam but all other faiths prior to it.   If Muslims were to say that Islam is the natural way to God/ALLAHswt, it would be caused by or as a result of it conforming and in reponse to the bidding that ALLAHswt made to Nature in the Quranic verse quoted above.   Actually the form of Muslim Salat that many would notice Muhammadsaw did not invent.   In one hadith, it was implied that it was taught by Gabriel.   It was reported that when Muhammadsaw stood in as the Imam to lead a congregational prayer, Gabriel was in front of him (Muhammadsaw) guiding him (but of course only Muhammadsaw would be seeing it).  That could happen on several occassions, especially when the Prophet was praying in his privacy. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 2:40PM #4
BDboy

Apr 11, 2012 -- 5:38AM, frbnsn wrote:

>>>>>> I found answer to the question posed here. Please click here to read the answer.

Also Islam was religion of Adam and Eve (First human couple on earth) and so "Naturally" we are in Islam. Which means in a state of obeying our Creator.

If anyone analyzes holy scriptures of major religions of the world, it would be easy to see similarities of core message with the teachings of Islam. Few years ago, we had a lively discussion about how Islam relates to holy scriptures of other faiths. Please click here if you like to read about it.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 5:16PM #5
AishJew4ever1

Alright and more typical Islamic bias even from the Moderator who is supposed to be fair. What would a one-state solution look like?? for me it's a one-country Israel with Judea and Samaria which is in the Torah altogether. I don't get why with all the threats and bad behavior of the so-called Palestinian Muslims why they should even be allowed to live in G-d's land to the Jewish and Christian people. What would this one-state look like Miraj and what would it be called from your Islamic perspective.?? I can't wait to even look at this response with laughter. When did Muhammed even say that Al-Quds is even Jerusalem and is it possible that Muhammed learned about Jerusalem(even though not ever mentioned in the Islamic holy book the Quran) from Jewish people in Medina or Yathrib.?? These are all decent questions, let's get an Islamic perspective from the Muslims in here on that matter.??

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 6:45PM #6
visio

Apr 11, 2012 -- 5:16PM, AishJew4ever1 wrote:

............................. I can't wait to even look at this response with laughter. When did Muhammed even say that Al-Quds is even Jerusalem and is it possible that Muhammed learned about Jerusalem(even though not ever mentioned in the Islamic holy book the Quran) from Jewish people in Medina or Yathrib.?? These are all decent questions, let's get an Islamic perspective from the Muslims in here on that matter.??

Do you know anything about spiritual ascetism, spiritual ascension or spiritual levitation at all?  If you don't, then, any perspective given, in all likely hood, is meaningless to you.   Muhammadsaw even knew what was under the bed of Cleopatra during those days of the Great Roman Empire.  He didn't have to ask those Jewish people in Medina/Yathrib sent by Sarah/Sarai's ignorance, lust, anger, hatred, pride, jealousy, and, greed to search any other inheritance left by Abraham.   The last time I read,  Abraham relocated both his wives in lands unihabited.  But those Jews in Medina/Yathrib did secretly pick out Omar r.a., the closest of companion of Muhammadsaw, next to Abu Bakar, and brainwash him on all the beautiful stories of bani-Israeli (not Jewish) prophets in order to hijack him out of Muhammadsaw"s fold.  When Omar r.a. approached The Messenger and asked him about writing those stories down, The Messenger rebuked him and told Omar r.a. and a few others with him at the time saying:  "If Musasaw (Moses) is alive, with certainty, he would follow me."   And so much about Jews and Christians proselytising activities in ancient Arabia.  The memories of those experience must have echoed throughout their children from generation to generation, until to-day.   And we didn't have any poll numbers to say how many of those Jews in the then Medina/Yathrib were proselytes.   We know that even Waraqa, the uncle of Muhammadsaw's wife, Khadija, was a converted Christian, who being pious and righteous among the Quraish, never stopped to look for the religion of Abraham.  So I am giving you another Muslim perspective.   I am only a bani-Adam  and I do not know how much of bani-Israel in me.   But what I do know in my ancestral lines  some of my predecessors were great "medicine men/women" and some were even Kings of the Clans/Tribes. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 1:43AM #7
Ibn

Alright and more typical Islamic bias even from the Moderator who is supposed to be fair. What would a one-state solution look like?? for me it's a one-country Israel with Judea and Samaria which is in the Torah altogether. I don't get why with all the threats and bad behavior of the so-called Palestinian Muslims why they should even be allowed to live in G-d's land to the Jewish and Christian people. What would this one-state look like Miraj and what would it be called from your Islamic perspective.?? I can't wait to even look at this response with laughter. When did Muhammed even say that Al-Quds is even Jerusalem and is it possible that Muhammed learned about Jerusalem(even though not ever mentioned in the Islamic holy book the Quran) from Jewish people in Medina or Yathrib.?? These are all decent questions, let's get an Islamic perspective from the Muslims in here on that matter.??

The Land was given to a group of people who submitted to G-d by obeying His Commands. That is the fact of the matter. Disagreeing with it is not an option because those people who did not submit to G-d did not get to the Land and those who were not submitting in the land later on were sent packing to other countries for punishment. It is a lie that the land was given to Jews who were not even obeying the Commands.

Islam means Submission and is, in fact, obeying the Commands and, therefore, the only Way to G-d. All other ways lead to hell.

[3.85] And whoever desires a religion other than Islam (submitting to Allah), it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. 

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 8:55AM #8
frbnsn

I just mean that every man was born on islamic nature (fıtrah).(As er-Room 30 in The Qur'an)

As your quoted Ibn:

[3.85] And whoever desires a religion other than Islam (submitting to Allah), it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

If one believe that Muhammed(SAV) is Prophet, logically believe the principles He brought must be right, must be from God. Because He is chronologically the last of the prophets,the Seal.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 12:57PM #9
BDboy

Alright and more typical Islamic bias even from the Moderator who is supposed to be fair. What would a one-state solution look like?? for me it's a one-country Israel with Judea and Samaria which is in the Torah altogether. I don't get why with all the threats and bad behavior of the so-called Palestinian Muslims why they should even be allowed to live in G-d's land to the Jewish and Christian people. What would this one-state look like Miraj and what would it be called from your Islamic perspective.?? I can't wait to even look at this response with laughter.

>>>>>>>> Guess you have to have an open mind to understand a different point of view. If you are getting ready to "Laugh at" answers given BEFORE they are given, guess you are not communicating here.

The noble Qur'an also agree that, "Once upon a time" Jewish people were "Allowed" to live in land we know as Israel/Palestine. There is NO dispute in it.

HOWEVER over thousands of years Jews moved out and some continued to live in their ancestral lands. Many of them ALSO converted to Christianity and ISLAM in later years.

Today most of these people are facing state ponsored discrimination by Israel before humdreds of years ago their forefathers converted to Islam and Christianity.

Also Israel is bringing European Jews who have little connection with the "Holy land". Which started to big problem over there.

I have given you an authentic HISTORICAL prespective. With most lands (Except some holy religious sites) religion has little to do with the problem we witness in the holy land.

It is just a clash of ideologies, nothing more. I mean if native Americans (AKA red Indians) are going to kick out all Jews, Christians and Muslim settlers from the USA, people would simply call them crazy.

That is exactly what state of Israel is trying to do in the name of our Maker. Islam says at the time of Moses (PBUH), it was the "Chosen way" of God, during Jesus son of Mary (PBUH) his way was the "Chosen way" of God. Since Muhammad (PBUH) was the last messenger of God, it was the final revelation to mankind from our Maker and it was not limited to any specific tribe or race. It was sent for humanity. That is why you would find Muslims from every race and from all corners of the world.

When did Muhammed even say that Al-Quds is even Jerusalem and is it possible that Muhammed learned about Jerusalem(even though not ever mentioned in the Islamic holy book the Quran) from Jewish people in Medina or Yathrib.?? These are all decent questions, let's get an Islamic perspective from the Muslims in here on that matter.??

>>>>>>>> When Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) received revelation from our Maker, early Muslims used to pray facing Jerusalem. Since Muhammad (PBUH) never claimed to start a new religion. He said he was only the last messenger of God (PBUH) who brought to last revelation revealed for all of humanity.

The Qur'an speaks of miraj (The night journey by the noble prophet to Jerusalem) and the holy mosque in Jerusalem still preserved the place where Muhammad started his journey to meet his Maker (And came back to talk about it).

Since Islam "Shares" prophet of God with Jews and Christians, we feel spiritually connected to holy land and have long history to the city of Jerusalem.

Hope my answer will be some help to you. if you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook