Switch to Forum Live View I heard God speak to me
2 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2012 - 4:36PM #1
Dong
So there is a guy that I'm kind of interested in and I heard the Lord say to me over and over again

"wait."
"wait until after."
"wait in him."
"you are waiting for him."
"let him come."
"give him time."
"wait" (to talk to him) "you will see him everyday"

When I asked why this guy would choose me I heard the Lord say
"Leave that to me."

But recently, I've been hearing somebody else's name in my spirit, the name of a man I was interested in many years ago and have no interest in whatsoever now.

What do you think this could mean?

Also every morning the Lord gives me  a sign telling me not to go to the place where I will bump into him. I've received this sign consistently for about 4-6 weeks now and I've been obedient: I stopped going to the place where I usually bump into him.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2012 - 10:59PM #2
Sacrificialgoddess
Which God are you talking about?
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2012 - 12:03PM #3
Karma_yeshe_dorje

The original poster self-identified as Conservative Jew!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2012 - 8:38PM #4
Sacrificialgoddess
So what's he doing on this board?
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook