Switch to Forum Live View can one persons thoughts change the course of the world?
3 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2011 - 7:51PM #1
zionsfled
Several years ago I asked this question in a tiny forum and had no idea how this simple thing would change my life

I took the name Zions Fled because of the story of the city of Enoch that rose into heaven and is said to one day return. I felt the desire to reveal the real inner me within the annonymity of the net. Strange things began then, things that if I know now I wouldn’t have believed then. It was a seed

I had just read the, “Alchemist”, by Paulho Coehlho. Then an obscure book I gravitated towards. It was my first introduction to the hundreth monkey. So I asked the world can we as an individual cause change in the world by causing change within us. What a firestorm that caused as this thread went days and pages long. It was the right question to ask at the time. It was also when I learned of the theory of wave principles. It was as if the wave I had jumped on was rising. Lorentz and the butterfly effect let me know how we are all connected. I began to believe even more of who I was and what the world was. To know the grandeur we have been born into. I saw a world believing.

Today the questioning has been replaced with knowing.  I know in the last ten years their has been a shift in thinking.  This question then was hard to even fathom.  Now I feel in my bones more and more are believing in the power of ONE.

goz48.wordpress.com/
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2011 - 7:53PM #2
zionsfled

Thoughts are vibration and vibration brings form into matter.  We are  made of water and water holds memory.  That water remembers our  signature.

So I wonder?

Truth is, I could not say distinctly whether it does or doesn't.

I do no if you pay close attention some pretty weird coincidental stuff will happen.

goz48.wordpress.com/

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2011 - 11:47AM #3
Mewxacata

Yes, our thoughts do change the destiny of the world, but we have to remember that having those thoughts of yours compared to that of the world's population into which means that the thoughts can be canceled by someone else's thoughts.

What you have gone through was the temptation of Maitreya (the Raven), into whom was named after the earthly buddha.  Do not listen to her.  She is using your human potential to gain material worth.  Focus on God!  Focus on Mew!  Focus on Gaia for Heaven's sake.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook