Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
3 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2011 - 6:27AM #1
BIRK

Pizza is a Divine gift, to be appreciated.

@  Today I Bless every pizza on earth.  Especially the ones that get thrown away.

Pizza is Mankinds hall pass to his own creativity.  Every pizza is made to order. Or made to ego, and even bad pizza is still edible after you pick off all the parts you don't want, and throw them away in a fashion that would never cause you to give the parts you don't want a second thought. 

Contrary to popular belief... Pizza is a Breakfast food, and can come in a form that the majority of us may consider dessert.  But that would not nessarily stop one from consuming a dessert pizza for breakfast. 

My first date started out with one, and very rarely will I ever encounter someone who refuses to eat it.
  My third , fourth and fifth jobs, were Washing dishes at Jake's Pizza Pub.
 Making pizzas and delivering them.
The Owners made me the kitchen manager five months before I graduated high school, so I had to let someone else make and deliver them while I learned to cook other stuff. And take inventory.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2011 - 6:47AM #2
BIRK

Can left over Pizza, make our world a better place?

The Raccoons say ... "Absolutely"!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2011 - 8:02AM #3
BIRK

People have been known to delightfully consume what is called a Garbage Pizza.

It not really garbage of course but in my eye the pizza becomes a chore to eat, anytime there are more then three toppings. Plus all the schtuff that falls off when you eat it ,may end up there, anyway, unless the dog or the baby gets to it first.

If you take a small pizza and fold it in half to eat it, does it automatically become a calzone or are we free to delude ourself into believing that we have invented a new way for us to enjoy our pizza?

Does any of this bs really matter?

I thought the topic of pizza was non threatening enough to garner a bit of participation to all who were curious enough to vist this board.

I thought it would give us a chance to explore how the choices we make during the course of our physical experience affect all of humanity.

How silly it would seem for me to champion the cause to eliminate Fish of any Species from being cooked on any pizza, just because I find it personally disgusting.

" Fish and cheese...  Gack"   

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2011 - 7:34PM #4
BIRK

What constitutes an edible vegan pizza?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2011 - 7:37PM #5
BIRK

Does any "Religion" ban the consumtion of Pizza?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2011 - 5:33AM #6
Annie_alive

Sep 1, 2011 -- 7:34PM, BIRK wrote:

I'm not sure it woul be possible.  I tried a vegetarian pizza, and it was only just edible, and only then because I was hungry.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2011 - 8:14AM #7
BIRK

Sep 3, 2011 -- 5:33AM, Annie_alive wrote:

Sep 1, 2011 -- 7:34PM, BIRK wrote:

I'm not sure it woul be possible.  I tried a vegetarian pizza, and it was only just edible, and only then because I was hungry.

I wouldn't think so either.  I have eaten alot of things simply because I was hungry, and at times I may pick off a mushroom or two, an olive here or there, but fish of any kind on a pizza personally disqualifies it for consumtion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2011 - 8:40AM #8
BIRK

My favorite pie is one I created myself, specifically for me.

Italian Beef. and finely chopped up onion and green pepper.

I roll out a thick crust, add sauce to it and par bake the crust for about three minutes.

Chop up your vegetables together into almost a paste type form and Shred your Italian beef onto a paper towel to soak up any excess juice.

Take the crust out of the oven and add a fresh coat of sauce to it before spreading the shedded italian beef evenly. Add your onion and green pepper pate and lots of cheese spread evenly across the top, within a quarter inch from the edge.

On pizzas with extra cheese, it is best to take the finished pie out of the oven and let it sit for a minute or two before cutting it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2011 - 7:06AM #9
BIRK

It is best to use genuine Chicago Style Italian Beef.

Roast beef would be a suitable substitute, but only if you have never had real Italian before.

It ruins you, it's that good!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2011 - 2:12AM #10
Hatman

A Telephone Call:

"Hi, this is Psychic Pizza, and we have that thin crust pepperoni, green pepper and extra cheese you were thinking about ordering..."

Warmest regards-

Hatman

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook