Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
Switch to Forum Live View We are wandering...searching for divine guidance
3 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2011 - 10:47PM #1
Elfangel

I am a little nervous to post here, but I've decided to do it anyway. My Name is Melissa and my Fiance's name is Richard. We are twin-flames, we broke away from the bitter system last Febuary and have been travelling nomadically ever since. I am well aware of what is going on cosmically, the ninth wave and the dawning of the new age and destruction of the old world. I am 21 and have led a very unconventional interesting life, We have both lived so much. I have always been different and often abused for it but in so many more personal divine ways rewarded for it. I talk to fairies, and always have little miracles happen to me, and feel such joy in life most of the time. A few days ago I went to a very high place and I felt God speak to me. today we were going to leave the hotel we've stayed in for a few days, and I felt a strong urge to feel out where we should go. I was told to stay in the motel one more day(which surpised me since we are almost broke but I trusted it) and to trust to write on here and places like this, to open myself up to reach out. So I am doing that and am very nervous I may not be accecpted or not understood. I guess I have many questions. We know we have important things to do in the new world, I am trying to open myself up, to be guided by the divine. so I write here, I am wondering if anyone understands, if they know why I would have been summoned to write here, if they know where we should go. we keep getting called to the water, to sailing even though we've never done it, to Wisconscion but I don't know what is right, it seems to change by the day, the energies always shift and I try to ride the wave. I loved upstate new york and Maine but we were called away from the east, we tried to venture west to orgeon but a literal forest fire stood in our way on the south dakota and wyoming border and that night we were nearly killed in a lightning storm. we felt strong urges towards wisconsion, but when we went to camp they're the mosquito problem was so bad that literally thousands swarmed at us and so we left. we are currently near st. paul MN. I know this may be confusing and I'm sorry any comments could help us. I feel a desperate need for someone to somewhat understand. thank you in advance Melissa

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2011 - 6:19AM #2
BIRK

It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Melissa.  My Name is Birk

I am a strong proponent of the old adage.

"When the Student is ready, the Master will appear.'

What Lesson will you be teaching me today?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2011 - 8:38AM #3
Elfangel

Very nice to meet you as well Birk...Your reply is intriguing, but do you know something I do not? I trusted that by this morn IVer would know something more, and I still trust that intuition. You can send me a message or reply which-ever is better...excited to hear from you

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 7:39AM #4
BIRK

I possess nothing that you do not already know to be your truth.

You Heart is the physical Manifestion of that truth. Follow it and leave the rest be.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 7:44AM #5
BIRK

And Thank You for feeding the mosquitoes, Lil, Sister.

The Frogs and Birds appreciate it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2011 - 5:44PM #6
Bob_Bennett

Jul 28, 2011 -- 7:44AM, BIRK wrote:

I have found my divine guuidance in the contemporary teachings of Jesus as found in "A Course In Miracles" and in various other channeled writings and newsletters.   I suppose one could Goodle on the subject of new teachings from Jesus and see what comes up.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2011 - 3:23AM #7
Namchuck

Jul 28, 2011 -- 7:44AM, BIRK wrote:

Well said, BIRK.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 03, 2011 - 9:24PM #8
stardustpilgrim

Hello Melissa ......very nice to hear from the two of you.

In 1980 I went to Ojai, Ca. for the Krishnamurti talks and discussions (and endless video tapes) in April and May. At the end of the talks I had a decision to make, whether to go north to Washington state to see a (former/girl) friend who I hadn't seen in about nine months (another whole long story), or head back east. I had camped out for a month at Lake Cassitas but that night had stayed with a friend I had met (who was also from NC, actually from a small community adjacent to where I grew up, long story, quite a case of synchronicity...). We woke up to the news of the eruption of Mt. St. Helens in Washington. All news reports were saying, Don't come to Washington! A great big cosmic no! said don't go the Seattle. So, I know exactly where you're coming from.

I try to live from the principle, your being attracts your life, because, your being attracts your life.

So, the primary thing we can do, is change our being.

I don't know you well enough to give much advice (anyway, one of my "rules" is never give advice). But, don't trust anyone to give you personal direction, not even your own self. Because, we all have a filtering lens that distorts incoming information.

There is a Sufi saying that is apt: Trust in God, but tie your camel. ..........and another: This too will pass.

sdp

The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten.
Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.
The Way of Chuang Tzu by Thomas Merton

A map is not the territory.                                                                 Alfred Korzybski

God is that function in the world by reason of which our purposes are directed to ends which in our own consciousness are impartial as to our own interests. He is that element in life in virtue of which judgment stretches beyond facts of existence to values of existence.      Alfred North Whitehead
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 03, 2011 - 10:03PM #9
stardustpilgrim

Melissa and Richard .......... we travel an outer path and an interior path. For most, the two remain separated. After I just wrote to you, a book I read many years ago came to mind. It's called The Silent Pulse by George Leonard. Leonard describes this inner life that parallels our exterior life. It's always there but we aren't normally aware of it.

However, sometimes we sense this silent pulse, we know we are at the right place at the right time. I think that's where you are living right now. I have been there. I will not say that it is impossible to stay there, to live there. But, just know that in this world there is polarity, yin and yang, mountains and valleys. The purpose of life, makes necessary, valleys.

So, never loose heart, no matter what happens. Never compromise your integrity. Never think that because we might some day find ourselves in a valley, we have done something wrong. I think reality is set up in such a manner so that when we learn something significant, life will test us on what we have learned. Sometimes, maybe usually, the test will be so subtle that we will not recognize that we are being tested. 

There will always be another wave to catch. In the life of the silent pulse, we can live continuously on the mountaintop. However, exterior life will test our resolve. That's the nature of the visible universe, cycles of light and shadow.

And, there is no "top of the mountain". There is always something higher, it's a lifelong process. So, some day, today's mountain will be tomorrows valley.........

I more than somewhat understand...........

And.......if you run across the book The Mandala of Being, Discovering the Power of Awareness  by Richard Moss, I could recommend it to anybody..........

sdp  

The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten.
Where can I find a man who has forgotten words? He is the one I would like to talk to.

A map is not the territory.                                                                 Alfred Korzybski

God is that function in the world by reason of which our purposes are directed to ends which in our own consciousness are impartial as to our own interests. He is that element in life in virtue of which judgment stretches beyond facts of existence to values of existence.      Alfred North Whitehead
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2011 - 7:41PM #10
stardustpilgrim

I hope we hear from Melissa and Richard again. I would say that they are in a very vulnerable position. I tried to gently prepare them for the wall they will surely hit. They may not have hit it yet, may not in some weeks or months, but they will hit it. And hitting it does not mean they have done anything wrong. It merely means that we all still live in the world of opposites, in the world of duality.

We can learn to navigate this world, and ATST, live above it. A wise man once called this, walking on stilts.

sdp

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook