Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Sick Buildings Healed.
3 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2011 - 6:34AM #1
BIRK
How Does a 21st century Mystic make a living? 
  Answer . From Pizza futures and Sick Buildings.

First of all... I know that you know that there is a Pizza in Your future.
 Some of us will eat it everyday if we are allowed, and a handful of us do.
 The number one consumer of pizza are those who are, or know someone who is in the Pizza Business at any level.  From the Delivery Driver to the CEO of the company who made the oven to cook the pizza.
 There are too many versions of it for anyone to catagoricly say "They don't like it."
  Pizza is a Blessing to humanity in all form that may manifest.
  Don't wanna cook. Order a pizza.
  What kid in America doesn't look forward to pizza day at school?

For a hobby,  I Heal Sick Buildings... 
 It sort of happened by accident when I aquired possesion of a house that had sat vacant for two years. 
  The basement had leaked and you could smell the mold as soon as you walked into the house.
     I use a natural process that will remove the odor without leaving any scent of its own.
   I call It EXSCENT and will work on all pet and Smoke odors just as easily as mold and mildew odor.

To perform this amazing feat I use a processed volcanic mineral called ZEOLITE.
 Chemical companies use man made zeolite to purify their products.

Zeolite contains a naturally occuring negative ionic charge. The odor bacteria and the dust paticles that they ride piggyback on are charged positive, so the odor is drawn  to the zeolite like a magnet and held fast.
 Remove the zeolite and you will remove the odor leaving no discernable scent of its own.

Exscent    

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2011 - 7:44PM #2
Namchuck

Jul 17, 2011 -- 6:34AM, BIRK wrote:

How Does a 21st century Mystic make a living? 
  Answer . From Pizza futures and Sick Buildings.

First of all... I know that you know that there is a Pizza in Your future.
 Some of us will eat it everyday if we are allowed, and a handful of us do.
 The number one consumer of pizza are those who are, or know someone who is in the Pizza Business at any level.  From the Delivery Driver to the CEO of the company who made the oven to cook the pizza.
 There are too many versions of it for anyone to catagoricly say "They don't like it."
  Pizza is a Blessing to humanity in all form that may manifest.
  Don't wanna cook. Order a pizza.
  What kid in America doesn't look forward to pizza day at school?

For a hobby,  I Heal Sick Buildings... 
 It sort of happened by accident when I aquired possesion of a house that had sat vacant for two years. 
  The basement had leaked and you could smell the mold as soon as you walked into the house.
     I use a natural process that will remove the odor without leaving any scent of its own.
   I call It EXSCENT and will work on all pet and Smoke odors just as easily as mold and mildew odor.

To perform this amazing feat I use a processed volcanic mineral called ZEOLITE.
 Chemical companies use man made zeolite to purify their products.

Zeolite contains a naturally occuring negative ionic charge. The odor bacteria and the dust paticles that they ride piggyback on are charged positive, so the odor is drawn  to the zeolite like a magnet and held fast.
 Remove the zeolite and you will remove the odor leaving no discernable scent of its own.

Exscent    

"How Does a 21st century Mystic make a living a living?"

Probably the same way anyone else who entertains insupportable and unjustified beliefs.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 18, 2011 - 8:08AM #3
BIRK

No Brother, Really . It is so simple that anyone can clear their home, automobile and RV of all unwanted odors permanantly with the use of Zeolite.

In this country we are accustomed to using Baking Soda to remove food odors from our refrigeraters.

Baking soda utilizes a physical mechanical action.

The odor bacteria are floating around as they reproduce and eventually come in contact with the baking soda which absorbs it like a sponge.

When you put a four ounce bag of zeolite in your refrigerator, the party is over.

The odor bacteria is drawn into the zeolite immediatly and held fast, in a electrical, chemical process called Adsorbtion.

Here is the best part...

When your box of baking soda has served its purpose it is to be replaced with a new one every thirty days.  Or so they have figured that this is about how long it takes to saturate.

My four ounce bag of zeolite begins to work as soon as you apply it.

It works so fast that it will remove the bacteria that speeds up the decomposition rate.

When it becomes saturated, simply place it ouside in direct sunlight to reverse the electrical/chemical process.

The odor is pushed back out into the atmoshere and after about eight hours when the rock itself has no more odor, you have a brand new bag to put back into the refrigerator.

Now picture the same process on a much grander scale.

Real Estate and removing the Chemical Odors out of Brand New RV's for those who might be overly sensitive to that NEW anything smell is my service to mankind on my very own personal level.

I Love Pizza and everything the industry puts on my plate, but ExScent, I do for me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2011 - 3:56AM #4
Namchuck

Jul 18, 2011 -- 8:08AM, BIRK wrote:

No Brother, Really . It is so simple that anyone can clear their home, automobile and RV of all unwanted odors permanantly with the use of Zeolite.

In this country we are accustomed to using Baking Soda to remove food odors from our refrigeraters.

Baking soda utilizes a physical mechanical action.

The odor bacteria are floating around as they reproduce and eventually come in contact with the baking soda which absorbs it like a sponge.

When you put a four ounce bag of zeolite in your refrigerator, the party is over.

The odor bacteria is drawn into the zeolite immediatly and held fast, in a electrical, chemical process called Adsorbtion.

Here is the best part...

When your box of baking soda has served its purpose it is to be replaced with a new one every thirty days.  Or so they have figured that this is about how long it takes to saturate.

My four ounce bag of zeolite begins to work as soon as you apply it.

It works so fast that it will remove the bacteria that speeds up the decomposition rate.

When it becomes saturated, simply place it ouside in direct sunlight to reverse the electrical/chemical process.

The odor is pushed back out into the atmoshere and after about eight hours when the rock itself has no more odor, you have a brand new bag to put back into the refrigerator.

Now picture the same process on a much grander scale.

Real Estate and removing the Chemical Odors out of Brand New RV's for those who might be overly sensitive to that NEW anything smell is my service to mankind on my very own personal level.

I Love Pizza and everything the industry puts on my plate, but ExScent, I do for me.

You missed my point, BIRK.

What one does to earn a crust may have absolutely nothing to do with the otherwise unjustifed beliefs and notions they adhere to.

Mind you, as I've said before, I'm with all those who emphasize love.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2011 - 8:18AM #5
BIRK

And I Love What I do.  I like to think (Believe) it makes a difference given the state of integrety in todays corporate environment.

Did I tell you that I have yet to drop a dime for paid advertisement.

A Happy Customer is your greatest advertisement.

Watching a roomful of Nine year old flag football Champions at the Belvidere YMCA, Devour two truck loads of Johnnys finest in less then fifteen minutes is one of my Greatest Rewards.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2011 - 3:07AM #6
Namchuck

Jul 19, 2011 -- 8:18AM, BIRK wrote:

And I Love What I do.  I like to think (Believe) it makes a difference given the state of integrety in todays corporate environment.

Did I tell you that I have yet to drop a dime for paid advertisement.

A Happy Customer is your greatest advertisement.

Watching a roomful of Nine year old flag football Champions at the Belvidere YMCA, Devour two truck loads of Johnnys finest in less then fifteen minutes is one of my Greatest Rewards.

Good for you, BIRK

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 8:12AM #7
BIRK

Good for all of us Dear Brother.

There is nothing we can say or do or think that does not affect the entire cosmos.

I know I know. there I go again, but I really can't help myself.

I know what I am and you are it.   The ever present expression of Love.

The undistorted truth never changes, for there is only one source of our existance, and that source is the radical subjective presense of the self as that LOVE.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 5:37PM #8
Namchuck

Jul 23, 2011 -- 8:12AM, BIRK wrote:

There is nothing we can say or do or think that does not affect the entire cosmos.

The undistorted truth never changes, for there is only one source of our existance, and that source is the radical subjective presense of the self as that LOVE.

What we say or do doesn't even register with the neighbours cat, let alone "effect the entire cosmos".

You really must stop making such insupportable claims as if you were the Pope. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 6:19PM #9
Seefan

Jul 23, 2011 -- 5:37PM, Namchuck wrote:

What we say or do doesn't even register with the neighbours cat, let alone "effect the entire cosmos".

Do you think that if we changed anything in the universe, that it would to have the potential of changing every other thing, to some minuscule and insignificant amount??

just wonderin' ......

Today the one overriding need is unity and harmony among the beloved of the Lord, for they should have among them but one heart and soul and should, so far as in them lieth, unitedly withstand the hostility of all the peoples of the world ... (Baha'i Writings)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 6:42PM #10
Namchuck

Jul 23, 2011 -- 6:19PM, Seefan wrote:

Jul 23, 2011 -- 5:37PM, Namchuck wrote:

Do you think that if we changed anything in the universe, that it would to have the potential of changing every other thing, to some minuscule and insignificant amount??

just wonderin' ......

The universe is a big place, Seefan. Even get a tiny grasp of its scale and you'll begin to see how your question is meaningless.

What we have to watch for is our human tendency towards what has been called the 'anthropomorphic conceit'.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook