3 years ago  ::  May 26, 2011 - 7:43PM #1
astrogaijin
I am just wondering if there are any forums for Shinto online to learn more about it from others. I have tried to find one before but I could not find any.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 07, 2011 - 9:10PM #2
Katsuninken

I haven't found any such thing, to be honest. The only place I know of that interacts online with people is the Grand Tubaki Shrine of America. They are also on facebook, but there is rarely activity there. Much like here, really.

Your best bet is to find a someone like me who practices and just talk to them. Or, if you happen to live near Honolulu or Granite Falls, WA, visit the shrines. I wish I could tell you something better. I came here looking for more of my kind to have a sense of community with, but that didn't quite work out the way I had hoped.

You are welcome to ask questions here, of course, but if you are looking for something like online training or something more one on one, the best I've got are some links I posted in earlier threads. There's one about how to become a priest, and the rest are just information. If there's something specific you are looking for, I'll do my best to connect you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2011 - 11:10AM #3
astrogaijin
Thanks, sadly I don't live in those areas but I will take a closer look at the links.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook