Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Ren Du Er Mai in Taoism and Chi Gong
7 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2011 - 8:18AM #1
Mak_jo_si

Many people ask about the "Ren Du Er mai" 任督二脈 (in Cantonese, Yum Duk Yi Muck).  This is the two channels of energy flow that is in your body, the two main energy channel or paths.  People stress about mastering and making the two flow and connects all the time.  Commonly heard in chi gung and meditation practice.

One main reason why this is so famous in the Chinese culture is because of movies.  Kungfu novels always talk about these and there are many novels that say if you got this mastered, you will be a superman and achieve super power and so on.

Later on, in Chi Gong, some Taoist sects, they stress on this to say you can have good health and develop some abilities with this mastered.  As I chat iwth some clients, they also say this is also famous in Buddhism as well. weird, that's that Chinese term.. um.. anyway!

Let me tell you, this is really just BABY STEP in Taoism.  In our lineage of Tin Yat, this is really nothing. Students who learn from me for a year already got this mastered without even doing a single meditation session, it's just so basic, so easy and so baby that everybody in our lineage can do it in a year or so by just doing normal Taoism practice and learning.  It's nothing special to us at all!  This is just so and way too simply easy.  Why people stress about this?  This thing mastered will bring you better health but more important is just the energy flow to be stronger and smoother with control of your own internal energy only.  It won't make you a superman or make you fly.  Our students who mastered this can know they got this mastered by knowing they have developed a "Taoism sensor".  This is an ability that show their "Ren Du Er Mai" is mastered already, without the "Ren Du Er Mai" mastered, this sensor cannot come out.

The sensor can allow you to sense energy from distance or energy beside you.  The sensor can give you sensations to tell you what kind of energy is around, what is trying to attack you, what is going on around you with these energies and so on.  For example, if a person is using evil magic to curse the student, the student's sensor will go turn on and he will feel the attack coming in by having some pain or ache at a specific spot of the body that show "what is up".  If brainwashing, the head hurts and the degree of pain show the impact and strength of the magical power coming in.  Left or right brain also tells you what the brainwashing is doing as well.  Thsi is just something people can develop by learning from our lineage in a year, it's so easy and naturally gained. 

It's because what we teach is REAL Taoism, not anything abstract or new agey, that is why you can get these abilities so naturally and easily.  When you got the right master to teach you the real stuff, everything is easy.  When you get the wrong master to teach you stuff, everything seems hard to reach and very abstract.  Some people sugar coat the bad unqualified master's words and say they are "just poetic", but that's not the real thing.  They are just unqualified because they don't even know what they are doing. 

Go for a real master if you want to learn Taoism.  I am one here. Welcome to find me if you want to learn more.   

for more readings: makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/re...

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2011 - 6:14PM #2
Eisenhans

Yes, I've got some Taoism sensors going on me.  I hadn't realized that it entailed connecting the two main energy channels.

Years ago, before Taoism, I encountered a Chi Gong system that devoted a significant portion of its practice to opening these channels.  It was said that if these channels were open and flowing well, you could never get sick.  Probably an exaggeration, haha!  But the idea intrigued me.  I had earlier encountered the channels when studying Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), but it passed out of memory a long time ago.

As far as the sensors go: I've got an "eye-sensor," and two "head sensors" (so far).  I get a small bit of pain in my left eye when there is evil near me; a headache when an evil magic attack is going on against me; and pressure at the crown-point when there's some evil spirit lurking nearby. 

I think I've also become more sensitive to the quality and quantity of other people's energy.  When sitting next to this one lady, I could feel her energy was very weak, crackly, dark, chaotic... and it had a sort of "suction" effect. 

It was a needy, unhealthy kind of energy. 

Bad, bad, bad....  Makes me wonder if she was into possession at one point.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2011 - 6:26PM #3
Mak_jo_si

Apr 19, 2011 -- 6:14PM, Eisenhans wrote:

Yes, I've got some Taoism sensors going on me.  I hadn't realized that it entailed connecting the two main energy channels.

Years ago, before Taoism, I encountered a Chi Gong system that devoted a significant portion of its practice to opening these channels.  It was said that if these channels were open and flowing well, you could never get sick.  Probably an exaggeration, haha!  But the idea intrigued me.  I had earlier encountered the channels when studying Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), but it passed out of memory a long time ago.

As far as the sensors go: I've got an "eye-sensor," and two "head sensors" (so far).  I get a small bit of pain in my left eye when there is evil near me; a headache when an evil magic attack is going on against me; and pressure at the crown-point when there's some evil spirit lurking nearby. 

I think I've also become more sensitive to the quality and quantity of other people's energy.  When sitting next to this one lady, I could feel her energy was very weak, crackly, dark, chaotic... and it had a sort of "suction" effect. 

It was a needy, unhealthy kind of energy. 

Bad, bad, bad....  Makes me wonder if she was into possession at one point.....

Taoism sensor will get stronger and stronger as time goes on. Stronger mean you can feel more and also get less affected by surrounding as well.

The bad side is.. with a Taoism sensor, you MUST be clean all the time to upkeep it and so you must exorcise everything in you all the time, not even a single tiny bits can stay.  If you cannot keep clean, you sensor will go away. So I think exorcism is a MUST learn for ya!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2011 - 6:30PM #4
Eisenhans

Thanks, Mak Jo Si!

And just a word for everyone else: Exorcism (in Taoism) doesn't have the dramatic connotations that it does in the West, where some possessed madman is screaming insane, shapeless sounds while a priest is there with a cross and holy water, hahaha!

No.  In Taoism, doing exorcism is just as normal as bathing, and there's no screaming involved.  It's just that you're removing negatives from yourself.  It's quiet, clean, and usually pretty quick.

Eisenhans

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2011 - 6:14AM #5
Mak_jo_si

Apr 19, 2011 -- 6:30PM, Eisenhans wrote:

Thanks, Mak Jo Si!

And just a word for everyone else: Exorcism (in Taoism) doesn't have the dramatic connotations that it does in the West, where some possessed madman is screaming insane, shapeless sounds while a priest is there with a cross and holy water, hahaha!

No.  In Taoism, doing exorcism is just as normal as bathing, and there's no screaming involved.  It's just that you're removing negatives from yourself.  It's quiet, clean, and usually pretty quick.

Eisenhans

Yeah,no screaming.. that's already better. I remembered when I was using "luk yam" a long time ago for exorcism, that lineage's stuff don't work well and the exorcism often get very intense with lots of scary rituals like tossing rice, spitting water and even throwing fire at the patient... it's just so scary.  Now in Tin Yat Lineage, nothing is that scary, it's all done quick and clean, even just as fast as pulling the trigger from a gun!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook