Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Ghosts - Don't communicate with them!
7 years ago  ::  Apr 16, 2011 - 8:05PM #1
Mak_jo_si

Ghosts and evil spirits are ofetn confused and mixed up by people. Some people worship evil god or evil demons without notice and they often end up in lots of problems such as seeing "things", hearing "things" and feeling "things" around. 

If you see ghosts, hear ghosts, feel ghosts, don't even try to make contact with them. It will not do you any good but harm. Ghosts always lie and like to trick you to do silly things or things that harm yourself. When we encounter any ghosts problem, we simply just kill them once and for all.  Read the above article to see why ghosts must be killed instead of expell!   Killing a ghost is just so easy for us Taoism master, one strike and it is gone.  Unlike the Jesus type of exorcism that require tons of people to face one spirit and not even getting anywhere close to victory.. sigh.. I was watching the discovery about Jesus's style of exorcism and I was really feeling sad for the victim.  They are wasting their time and people's money so much. It's not working, because they aren't even professional for the job!  If you want to bust some ghosts, evil spirits, or knock out some curses, find Taoism master like me!  We do it all the time for ourselves and for others, what else is better than us in this field?  You gotta get to the right doctor for the right problem! 

Moderated by Stardove on May 17, 2013 - 12:23PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2011 - 10:52PM #2
Eisenhans

I hate ghosts!!  They are the bane of many a "spiritual" path.

Yes, ghosts are unfortunately real.... 

Years ago, I was unknowingly into a practice that had me channeling ghosts.  It was disgusting. 

I hated being possessed! 

But, with Mak Jo Si's help, those ghosts got chopped.  I am doing better these days, but there is still a great deal to clean up from my past evil practice.....

Eisenhans

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2011 - 6:10AM #3
Mak_jo_si

Many have not noticed but the new agey stuff are very ghosty and creepy, mostly attracting more spirits and stuff instead of anything good. This will soon or later permanently harm their health and pull down their life... dangerous!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2011 - 8:15PM #4
Eisenhans

Yeah, Mak Jo Si, you're right.  A lot of the messages "transmitted" by "The Pleiadeans," "The Galactic Federation," and other such creepy "organizations" are the outright lies of evil ghosts.   That's why new-age is so dangerous.

And if they're lying, their intentions must be considered hostile.

Ghostly teachings are good examples of destroyers posing as saviors.

No benefit!

Eisenhans

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2011 - 2:37AM #5
Mak_jo_si

Not to surprise you, many off shoot Taoism lineages nowadays are more popular than non-off shoot Taoism sects.  If you flip the magazine and newspaper in HongKong, you see these off shoot Taoism masters all the time selling their "kumon tong" (baby ghosts) and sorcery about how to boost your luck by stealing others and all that crap.  People like it, can you believe it?

Thailand's Buddhism is one that really show you how much they are into ghosts.  These people are so much into the "kumon tong" (baby ghost) methods, they speak to the baby ghost they raise, they use it as a servant, they cast evil magic with them and they control them like a pokemon in the pocket.  You just can't believe why people STILL think they are good and they can still be so popular for grilling babies to make their amulets' oil!  OMG!

You know what they call thees baby ghost? "BUDDHA AMULET".

Moderated by Stardove on May 17, 2013 - 12:23PM
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook