Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Zhuge Liang Divination, a Taoist favorite
7 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2011 - 4:35AM #1
Mak_jo_si
Zhuge Liang is a famous war strategist in the ancient China.  He is famous for his wisdom in the "Three Kingdom" period and his stories are just so well known in the Chinese history for bringing many victories to whoever he is helping.  He have created a system of divinations which was passed down in the Taoist's path called the "Zhuge Liang Divination".

What you can do with this is that you just have to think of a question you want to ask and then give 3 Chinese characters or 3 numbers (for western people), and I will be able to do a mathematical formula and get a Chinese poem out of it.  The poem then will give you some tips and hints for what you have asked.

I have challenged it myself a lot of time sin the past because I never think it is that accurate, turned out I always fall into deep SH*T with not listening to it's advise and they give me tons of unforgettable memories.. now I must admit this is a treasure for me.  If you want to try it out, feel free to visit our web, we are offering this service now!

www.chiinnature.com/divination_store.htm...
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook