Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View New way of exorcism in Taoism - TAO.GUN
7 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2011 - 4:21AM #1
Mak_jo_si
In Tin Yat Lineage of Taoism, we have a new section in Taoism now called the "Tao.Gun".  It is a method taught to us by Taoverse Deity which we took one year to learn and proof it is working and effective to be able to have confidence to post it online.  In 2009-2010, we have been using these Tao.Guns to help ourselves and some others to do exorcism and we saw it happen, the effect is so good and so fast without having to do all that old style traiditons... it's just so good!

Recently, I have a few students in the US also got into Tao.Gun with me and they have got the effects as well!  I even posted their testimonials on the website about how they felt after using the Tao.Gun and stuff.  You don't need to be a pro in Taoism to use it, you just have to purchse the gun and pay for an "activation fee" in our website to get the gun empowered by distance and you are ready to go!  It's just as fast as that!

For more information, please read:  www.chiinnature.com/tao_gunning.html

We use all kinds of guns including, airsoft guns, air guns, blank guns, cap guns, 9mm, 12 guage shotgun, .22 rifles and so on. Not joking, it's seriously fun and working!  Check it out~  

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2011 - 10:58PM #2
Eisenhans

Hahaha!  Yes, in the old days, we used swords.

Nowadays, it's guns.

I have one Tao.gun -- it is for exorcising a certain type of magic known in Cantonese as "GOO."  Basically, that's magic that uses a corpse, such as a snake or scorpion.  (Yeah, evil magic gets gross real fast.....)  I think there are other types of GOO, but I'm not too familiar with them.

The cool thing about a Tao.gun is that it also doubles as a home-security system. =)

Eisenhans

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2011 - 9:30AM #3
Mak_jo_si

TAO.GUN may seems very wild to westerners but I can't really say much except for "why you have swords in the past is okay but not guns now?"

We just got a new line of Tao GUN in the list recently with target pistols (I mean really serious target pistols)... oh yeah...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook