Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Pause Switch to Standard View Taoism and Christianity never mix
Show More
Flag Mak Tin Si April 11, 2011 1:07 AM EDT
Taoism and Christianity is never okay to mix and they conflict so much.  The main concept of GOD and all that in Christianity and even Catholic already don't make sense in Taoism.  Taoism do not talk about all that stuff.  In Christianity, people are against any other "god" or idols and so how can these people in the religion be okay with Taoism anyway?  Taoism is seen as "evil" in the Jesus perspective already.  If a christian or catholic say they are looking at Taoism materials, they already broke their own protocol and became their so called "devil" already.  Therefore, they can't.

Taoism is about wisdom, nature and it is a fully complete system that teaches you skills, knowledge, abilitiies, wisdom and so on.  Everything in the religion is real and practical with ways to proof all what you learn is real as well.  Such as the magic part of Taoism, it is so real that you cannot say it's a belief.  No, it's not a belief, it's real.  You can feel it, see it happen and it will never fail on you. 

If you are looking for Taoism, Taoism is only Taoism and if you want to learn it, you got to pour out your own cup of tea first.  That's the way to go.    

For more readings : makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/ta...
Flag Eisenhans April 18, 2011 11:13 PM EDT

Hahaha!  Yes, I remember the first time you exorcised christian magic from me.  I felt so much better -- life was so much brighter, and I had more energy and clarity of mind. 

This experience was worth more than 10,000 lectures.  It was a lesson that I could feel to the bone and that I'll probably never forget.

Eisenhans

Flag Eisenhans April 23, 2011 1:29 PM EDT

I got the SA177 Tao.gun yesterday and used it blast out some nasty christian magic from me.  (Yes, everyone, there is magic in christianity, and it is NOT good for you, no matter how good the intentions are of those who use it.)

The exorcism with the SA177 gave the same effects as Mak Jo Si's exorcism, which I thought was cool.  It's a "sparkly clean," fresh feeling that I got.  Tension left me, and I felt more clarity of mind. 

I'll do a write-up soon and post a link here when it's done.

Eisenhans

Flag Mak_jo_si April 23, 2011 3:36 PM EDT

Not to forget, sometimes when you get polluted by evils or negative energy, your body feel tensed, and lead to pain, aches, and even neck and back tension as well.  When you can exorcised them out, you feel relief and the pain will be gone.  It's just like going to enjoy a nice spa or something, exorcism surely rock!

Flag Eisenhans April 24, 2011 2:36 PM EDT

Apr 23, 2011 -- 1:29PM, Eisenhans wrote:

I got the SA177 Tao.gun yesterday and used it blast out some nasty christian magic from me.  (Yes, everyone, there is magic in christianity, and it is NOT good for you, no matter how good the intentions are of those who use it.)

The exorcism with the SA177 gave the same effects as Mak Jo Si's exorcism, which I thought was cool.  It's a "sparkly clean," fresh feeling that I got.  Tension left me, and I felt more clarity of mind. 

I'll do a write-up soon and post a link here when it's done.

Eisenhans

Here's my writeup: SA177 Tao.gun

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook