Switch to Forum Live View Movie opening on 4/15 with positive Scientology character
4 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2011 - 5:57PM #1
SearchingCarl

Over a year ago I went to a test screening of an independent movie called FOOTPRINTS.  It's about a girl who wakes up at Graumans Chinese Theater with no memory and how different people on the boulevard help her find her way.  At one point she meets a guy who gives Scientology stress tests.  When it was over, they asked our opinions and I said that it was the first time I ever saw a Scienologist portrayed like a normal person without judging them.  There was some humor to it, but there was something funny about everyone, like the tour bus drivers and the superhero impersonators.  But it was pretty fair.  There was even one kind of nutty person saying all the usual things against Scientology and another person saying that the criticism is stupid.  Just thought people might want to know.  The trailer is on You Tube and Yahoo movies.  It looks like it's only opening in New York (Quad Cinema) and Los Angeles (Sunset 5) on April 15.  Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=66_-9FdGIHY

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook