Switch to Forum Live View Question about angels
4 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2011 - 5:27PM #1
gnortonshores
Do angels and archangels love everyone and are they willing to help anyone who asks?
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2011 - 6:12PM #2
Chococat

Yes, I believe angels do love everybody and yes, I believe they will help. All you have to do is ask.Not very long ago, I lost a ring that had belonged to my mother. My husband and my daughter and I looked everywhere and could not find it. I had asked the angels to help us find it. Well it was missing several months but I still had faith that the angels would find it for me. My husband took the car to be cleaed and detailed and, you guessed it, they found it under the floor mat! I know it took a while but I never gave up.

They have helped me find my way several times when I had been lost on the road. All I had to do was ask.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2011 - 11:52PM #3
Stardove

Welcome to both of you to the Angels forum.  I also believe the angels do hear us, and we can also listen to our thoughts for messages from our angels. 

With lost objects we can ask where is my ____?  Then listen to our thoughts to see, if they will give us an answer.  It is amazing when we hear them, and they actually do tell us where to look for missing objects.

I do believe the angels do love us unconditionally.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2011 - 1:25PM #4
KiHealing1

Greetings! Angels and Archangels love everyone. Angels were created by God for us. They don't really have a choice to ignore us. That means that whenever we ask for help they have to help us. Now, whether we are receptive to their help or whether we are ready to receive their help is another thing. As another member mentioned in her post, it can indeed take them some time to help us. But, overrall, the angels are working with the divine timing of everyone and everything concerned. We who work with Angels have to trust that. God does not forsake us, and the Angels do God's work, so they won't either. May you receive all the Love your Guardian Angel has for you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2011 - 10:57PM #5
Stardove

KiHealing1,

Welcome to the Angels forum.  Thanks for your posts.  Please come back and share with the members again.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 07, 2011 - 10:29PM #6
Chococat

I just remembered another situation in which Angels actually saved 2 of my children`s lives. My son was about 4 and my daughter was about3. I was in the BR and I heard  their tiny voices calling "mommmmmy" I got to my bedroom where their voices were coming from and there they were, in front of a 5 drawer dresser that was tilted toward them at about a 45 degree angle. Their 4 tiny hands were holding it up with I`m sure the help of their Gaurdisn Angels. The drawers were partially opened and it would have crushed them. I have no doubt if it hadn`t been for their Angels.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 19, 2011 - 10:32PM #7
belleo

May 7, 2011 -- 10:29PM, Chococat wrote:

I just remembered another situation in which Angels actually saved 2 of my children`s lives. My son was about 4 and my daughter was about3. I was in the BR and I heard  their tiny voices calling "mommmmmy" I got to my bedroom where their voices were coming from and there they were, in front of a 5 drawer dresser that was tilted toward them at about a 45 degree angle. Their 4 tiny hands were holding it up with I`m sure the help of their Gaurdisn Angels. The drawers were partially opened and it would have crushed them. I have no doubt if it hadn`t been for their Angels.

I too believe in angels .I was on my way to work one day when I was saved by angels . My car went out of control and I landed in a soft marsh with a small bruise on my arm . What happened to the wheel of my car could not be explained . There was a rock cut just feet away .Before i went to work that day I had stayed in church praying before the blessed sacrament I truly bekieve in the messangers of God his angels and the guardian angels

Just me
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook