Switch to Forum Live View Could this have been an angel?
4 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2011 - 5:25PM #1
gnortonshores
Last summer, I was going through a very stressful situation. After praying and having some other people pray for me, I went to bed that night. As I woke up, I heard a rather loud voice in my ear telling me that "it will be alright". I did not see who it was because I was facing the wall. After the voice, I felt the edge of the bed rise up like someone was getting off and then that was it. Could this have been angel visiting me?
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2011 - 12:11AM #2
Megagenie

It must be your guardian angel comforting you. Mines doesn't even bother speak to me. lol!

If everything in your life did went all well and right then it was your guardian angel who spoke to you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2011 - 5:22AM #3
gnortonshores

Yes the situation did improve. And the one who was threatening me did not carry out his threat.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 14, 2011 - 10:54PM #4
KiHealing1

Apr 4, 2011 -- 5:25PM, gnortonshores wrote:

Last summer, I was going through a very stressful situation. After praying and having some other people pray for me, I went to bed that night. As I woke up, I heard a rather loud voice in my ear telling me that "it will be alright". I did not see who it was because I was facing the wall. After the voice, I felt the edge of the bed rise up like someone was getting off and then that was it. Could this have been angel visiting me?

Hi there, 

Yes, this was your angel! It could have been your guardian angel or another angel. That doesn't matter so much because the most important thing is that you recognized an angel coming by your side. You will forever know the quality of communication with angels. I hope that you continue communicate with your angels.

In Peace,

Regina

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2011 - 2:09PM #5
Stardove

Welcome to the Angels Forum newcomers.  Hope you will come back often and enjoy your time here.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2011 - 3:44AM #6
nnn123

generally, as far as spirits are concerned, divine spirits do not come in a tone and voice that is demanding.

divine spirits come attended by divine qualities...purity and peace being two that are very prominent.

they can come with strength and firmness, but there is no sense of compulsion or demand behind that firmness.

generally, angels come with love, compassion, sweetness, peace, etc. etc. etc. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook