Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Tao Te Ching Basic - virtues
7 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 1:06AM #1
Mak Tin Si

You might heard of the book Tao Te Ching, let me tell you what this book is actually talking about!  This book Tao Te Ching, Tao Te means "virtue" and Ching is a textbook or scripture.  In conclusion, this is the "Book of Virtues" and the whole book is about virtues and NOT TAOISM!...

Not to surprise you more, this book is NOT by Lao Tze too.  This book in history is a pile of notes from Lao Tze, then given to Lao Tze's friend Wan Hei and this person give it to the king which is the king who organized and made the notes into a book and gave it to the publisher to publish and sold them to the public!  So actually this is a book by the king back then instead!  If you don't believe me, see this page and read about it!  I have got the truth revealed for you!

Now don't you just find it so funny that people all thought this is a Taoism book and turns out it is just a "Book of Virtues"?  What a joke.. how screwed these new agers are.... they all got it wrong because they don't even understand the TITLE of the book!  

★FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER★

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook