Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Articles about Taoism VS a few common religion
7 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 2:17PM #1
Mak Tin Si

As a Taoism master who host a temple in Canada(Markham) and a lineage founder, I have put together a few articles on "Taosim Vs" a few common religions and paths.  This is simply from what I have experienced, observed, researched and also encountered in the past, so the articles are not just a research, it's from real personal experience to tell you the truth.  Of course, you might want to scream at me for what I have written, but if you like it, read it, if you don't, just ignore it.  I am not looking for comments here, just sharing for those who wanted to read~ :)

Taoism VS Buddhism

Taoism VS Christianity

Taoism VS I Kuan Dao

Taoism VS Tibetan Buddhism

Taoism VS Reiki

★FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER★

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 5:55PM #2
Mak Tin Si

Finding the truth takes wisdom and logic, if not, it's just a form of superstitious.  Taoism is based on wisdom and true facts that you can touch, feel, see, and even experience what we teach in the system and so it's real as steel.  Things in many religions are jsut beliefs and they can be made up by human just to find an escape to reality such as Jesus followers believing they can go to heaven at the end when they die.  It's just something they beleive, not something real because nobody have came back and tell you it's real.

Good luck with truth seeking.  Don't fall into superstitious by just thinking "everything is good in the world".  No it isn't.  In nature, there are many bad things that got popular and famous in history too such as "smoking".  Is it good?  Don't think so.  Many people smoke though. :)

★FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER★

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 8:16PM #3
Mak Tin Si

Life is real and so facts are solid, you can only have working or not working in nature.  If it's not right, then it's wrong.  There is no middle to the word "truth". If these paths are bad paths, then they are bad, you cannot do anything to make it good even you put tons of make up on them.

I have already posted my articles and they are with factual things that I have experienced, observed, researched and even encountered as said.  It's not plainly saying they are not good because I don't like it, I got points you know?  If you read it carefully with wisdom, you will stay away from being superstitious.  The new age theory of "everything should have something good in it" is just not right.  You got to accept in nature that there is only right or wrong.  If it's wrong, then it's wrong.

Just like Jesus's path have been proven to not work out because science was exploring the space and universe that proof the bible and Jesus is not right and their GOD is not existing.  Well, it was proven to be wrong and there is no way you can put make up to make this path right anyway.  Don't try to make everybody happy, you will lead them into superstitious only if you follow paths with a blindfold. 

---

By the way, what's wrong with telling people what you find best for yourself anyway?  Yes, I admit I am saying my path is the best because at least that's how I find my way here from my experience in other paths in my past!  I did not just talk blindly, I have learned from bumps and pain before you know?  If you got points to raise, please, just raise it for your own path that you choose, I am not trying to convince you or anything and so you don't have to agree with me if you don't like it though. See my initial post and what I wrote.  Don't start a fire, I am not here for this.

★FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER★

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 8:50PM #4
Mak Tin Si

Thank you but i am not teaching with these articles I have wrote, I am just sharing them with others and so if people like to read it they can feel free to read them.  If you like, just keep up with my blog and you will see more articles coming up soon.

Our website also have this page on Tao Te Ching's truth reveal which show you how off the western scholars are with the translation as well.  I am sure it will stun you with it if you have read other translated versions before.  Enjoy it yourself if you wish~

★FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER★

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2011 - 3:26PM #5
Mak Tin Si

Not to disappoint you, I-ching is not Taoism, it's just a system of the astrology and theories that was found by the Chow Man Wong.  It's not even about Taoism at all actually. You can say it's related to Chinese astrology only. 

You can say Taoist do study and can study I-Ching to enhance their knowledge with astrology but it is not a need or must to learn it to learn Taoism.

★FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER★

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2011 - 5:20PM #6
Mak Tin Si

No I am not trying to start my own way, it's you fooled into a wrong path.  Taoism is a Chinese religion and you should look into what it is about instead of trying to fool around with these western so called new age scholars. They aren't even reading the text in the proper way.  If you are not yet understanding what I am talking about, please read the Tao Te Ching Truth Reveal page, I have openly posted a long translation page on the Tao Te Ching in comparison with the version of some famous scholars in the west which you might have already heard of.

They have gotten it so wrong that it made me laugh so hard.  If you got into Taoism but a bad lineage, I won't say you are wrong, I just say you went off-shoot.  But here, saying that you know Taoism and study it by reading I-Ching is just a joke.  You are attempting to learn calculus by reading Harry Pottery you know?  Get real, Taoism is Taoism, it isn't something you have been looking at for long.  Get to the right source to the right thing to learn it.

If you are in Zhen Yi Sect, at least I just say you went evil because your lineage do sorcery and evil magic. (solid proof already on my website with proof form their books and text).  Even if you went to learn Mao Shan, I will tell you the same thing.  But you aren't wrong, you just went off track a bit. Here, you are just going way too off. Here, I got some proof for you to read if you aren't convinced about Zhen Yi, Mao Shan, Luk Yam and so on. I ain't being bias or offensive, I studied them before myself from masters and I know them inside out, that's why I have came to this point to tell you with my brave heart that these are really off shoot but they aren't NOT Taoism etc. 

Openly, I can tell you Quan Zhen is one of the sect that is NOT real Taoism only.  The reason is because they are 3-in-1 lineage to the guts.  Which they aren't even getting a cent in Taoism at all. Their translation of Tao Te Ching is a dsiaster even in Chinese, which most scholars got fooled to believe they are real.  Yeah, I agreed Wu Dang Mountain which teach and pass on the lineage of Quan Zhen Sect is good at kungfu, but kungfu is kungfu, not Taoism.  Their Taoism is not Taoism.  Their Kungfu is good, even I learn it too.  I am just talking with facts.  If you got facts, why not put it on the table instead of going to loop around things and try to be nice?

I am talking to you with facts, with experience, with my true heart.  I am not being offensive to you though, I got western students who got into the same problem as you do which I am teaching now and they have found the truth of why they went wrong already. 

★FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER★

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2011 - 11:34AM #7
Jupiter6208

All Religion is False.

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."  Dave Berry
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2011 - 3:45PM #8
Mak Tin Si

Mar 30, 2011 -- 11:34AM, Jupiter6208 wrote:

All Religion is False.

That is not true for Taoism, but it is true for Taoism if you found Taoism's off shoot or bad paths as I have mentioned before. Taoism, real Taoism, is a religion about facts, real solid knowledge, wisdom and things that can be proven to be true and right by your own experience.  As I have taught many westerners who are blank to Taoism, they all got experience of how real it is too. 

By the way, stop deleting your own replies before, it's kind of annoying to see that happen when you want to "hide" all the time... why can't you just stay "visible" instead of poke a bit and hide away?  Come on...

★FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER★

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook