Switch to Forum Live View Green-up is approaching
4 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2011 - 11:44AM #1
wohali
Someone should be coming along soon to save all us heathen savages...............
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2011 - 10:39AM #2
Bunsinspace

BS"D

I'll try my best to help in the efforts to either "dissuade" such an individual or head them off at the pass.  We don't need anymore fake gods from fake people with fake civilizations whose only purpose seems to be telling everyone how great they are and how everyone else is wrong and employing the powers of the armed State to promulgate it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2011 - 6:04PM #3
Tenlionz

I don't know why whites and renegade Jews (besides Bunz) would want to call a Man their God. If that's the case then why not become a God your self and collect taxes? Aba Binilli made all things, my friends and family he made for my joy, my enemies he made to test my wit and that I might preform bravely in battle. The Sun is my Grand father and he shines his light on my path that I might walk in peace and beauty. That Jesus guy got his ass kicked really bad and tortured, so he lost his battle. Why should I revear him? He had no horses that I know of and he didn't like Women either from what I can see. He only lead like 12 Warriors and they weren't very good Warriors, when one tried to fight he would not even let him hehe, and ALL these guys ever did was walk around saying kool things all the time. Bunch of Hobos! Can you imagine what kind of after life they would make if they could? hehe, no thanks.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2011 - 7:24PM #4
Tenlionz

Just checking me traps, nope no Christians yet, Why do the Christians say-- There God so loved the world  that he killed his kid? Why do they say that he disguise him self as his kid then put out a hit on him self? To prove bravery? I think he must be Crazy.

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2011 - 9:23PM #5
wohali

Siyo Ten!

I think we are getting old and losing our touch....................

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2011 - 3:33PM #6
Tenlionz

Chukma!, Yes we must be,

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2011 - 2:33AM #7
thehunter

hahahahhaha!!! Oh I miss all yalls funny posts!! I am so glad I checked in here!! I love all of you!!!!! :)

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook