4 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2010 - 11:34AM #1
tattwo

I hope all is well with you. I haven't seen you post in awhile.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 07, 2010 - 8:20PM #2
Leolotus

Yes, I was wondering the same thing!  I pop in every now and again to see what is happening but the boards have been really slow!

I do recall Wind was having some family dramas at one stage.  I think one of her parents was quite ill so hopefully everything is ok!

I miss the old boards, there was such a sense of sharing and community here - it is a shame how things have turned out!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2010 - 10:22PM #3
tattwo

It sure was! Frown (sighs)

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 9:08AM #4
BeerLover

I believe Windwizard's family issues were last summer.  Last I heard, she had to make a big life-type decision of some sort.  I have tried to contact her via e-mail, but got no response since May.  I think I'll try again in a more pointed fashion and see if she even exists on-line any more.  I do miss her, too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2010 - 7:34PM #5
ManzanitaBear

I've been thinking of her, too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2010 - 8:58PM #6
Ask.seek.knock
I've wondered about Wind, too.  I don't visit Bnet much anymore, but on those rare occasions that I do, I scan this forum to see whether she has returned.

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2010 - 1:18PM #7
BeerLover

Windwizard is still out there, just not posting here.  Maybe when her life settles down, she will come back.  Maybe she has permenantly blown on to other parts.  I have taken over the moderator tools for this board, and check in every once in a while.  There used to be a lot of really talented and loving people here.  I hope this place can come alive again.

Blessings,

BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2010 - 11:21PM #8
ManzanitaBear

Glad to hear she's still out there, even if she's not with us.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2010 - 11:32AM #9
whirlgirl

I tyoo think about Wind every so often.

I hope everything is okay for her.

About the inactivity on this board. It's not unique. A lot of boards slowed down or in effect died when the latest bnet "improvements" arrived several years ago. Many people just found it too hard to get their comptuers to go along with the new stuff and/or had problems with the physical layout.

I even know people who have a very difficult time reading the light text of the posts and/or reading because of the almost glaring white background.

All these things were mentiioned to bnet but nothing was ever done and now there's a new owner again and all the professional staff that had been around for so long were let go.

And yes--I too miss the cameraderie we had here.

Maybe one day it will come back.

Sending good thoughts for all.

WGal

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook