Switch to Forum Live View Could someone please help me talk with my spirit guide
4 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2010 - 2:14PM #1
Rainbowspirit

Hello ,

I really hope someone can help me because I'm desperate.

I have been in good contact (being able to talk with and see) my spirit guide Eric since I was 12. But 2 years ago, for sme reason unknown to me he vanished.

I have been trying desperatly to talk with my spirit guide ever since. I know I haven't lost my gift because I still am able to see other spirits, and communicate with them. I even have my own website where I help people with free tarot card readings, but I can't see my own spirit guide.

Someone told me that maybe I have anthor spirit guide now, and for some reason am having such  a hard itme reaching him/her.

I am at a point in my life where I am trully unhappy, uncertain about my marriage's future, and would love my spirit guide's insight, as he used to give me.

I can only think that because of my unhappiness, I'm not able to see my spirit guide, new, or old, and need help from an outsider, someone who could channel his/her message for me until I can reconnect again.

If there is any one out there who could do that for me I would be so grateful. Free tarot card readings until the day I die, I swear.

Just please someone help me , because I keep getting the feeling I'm missing/ not hearing a really important message and it's driving me nuts.

Thank you,

Rainbowspirit

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2010 - 2:50PM #2
Stardove

Aug 27, 2010 -- 2:14PM, Rainbowspirit wrote:

Hello ,

I really hope someone can help me because I'm desperate.

I have been in good contact (being able to talk with and see) my spirit guide Eric since I was 12. But 2 years ago, for sme reason unknown to me he vanished.

I have been trying desperatly to talk with my spirit guide ever since. I know I haven't lost my gift because I still am able to see other spirits, and communicate with them. I even have my own website where I help people with free tarot card readings, but I can't see my own spirit guide.

Someone told me that maybe I have anthor spirit guide now, and for some reason am having such  a hard itme reaching him/her.

I am at a point in my life where I am trully unhappy, uncertain about my marriage's future, and would love my spirit guide's insight, as he used to give me.

I can only think that because of my unhappiness, I'm not able to see my spirit guide, new, or old, and need help from an outsider, someone who could channel his/her message for me until I can reconnect again.

If there is any one out there who could do that for me I would be so grateful. Free tarot card readings until the day I die, I swear.

Just please someone help me , because I keep getting the feeling I'm missing/ not hearing a really important message and it's driving me nuts.

Thank you,

Rainbowspirit

Rainbowspirit,

In my training as a medium I was taught that everyone has at least five spirit guides in their inner band of guidance.  Then we also have an outer band of guides which come and are with us for a period of time.  When their task with us is over they move on to help another soul.

Consider Eric could have been an outer band guide.  Be still and listen to your inner thoughts and see what messages come through for you.  The inner band of guidance never leave us from birth till we make our transition to the spirit realm.

There is a topic about different types of guides we have.  Check into that topic for more information about the inner guides.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2010 - 6:48AM #3
Rainbowspirit

Hello Stardove,

Thank you for your insight. Eric wasn't an outer band guide.

I have tried what you suggested a thousand times unfortunately it didn't work, otherwise I wouldn't be seeking help.

Once again,

Thank you very much for trying to help, I appreciate it.

Rainbowspirit

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2010 - 12:04PM #4
northstar100

i might know... this happened to me once too... always with me then 'poof' they were gone... then a year later as i was watching tv i felt their presense and yelled out 'your back!'... much to the annoyance of my cats...

what i understood from that experience was that i needed to know how people 'felt' that didnt have spiritual guides... so i could understand from where they are comming from...

now of course 'all' people have spiritual guides, but some have guides that pull waaayyyy back, so that the person can live their life without interuption... live life their way... even atheists have guides, but for them to know that they do, would really mess up their game...

reminds me of the song... and the wise man dont know how it feeeeeeeeels.... to be thick... as a brick... Wink

... give to life what is lifes... give to spirit what is spirits...
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2010 - 3:32PM #5
Rainbowspirit

Hi Northstar100,

Thanks, I actually thought of that too. Well alright then , lol, now I know how it feels for those people who are not in close contact with their guides. I hope they come back soon.

Did you hear me guides? You can come back now.

I agree with you that something like that must have happened to me, it's just so strange how suddenly it happened and without any warning at all. And yet I have all my gifts, and they work just fine.

Thanks for the help,

Have a nice day,

Rainbowspirit

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2010 - 5:15PM #6
northstar100

(chuckle) i'm with you there... luck... stev Smile

... give to life what is lifes... give to spirit what is spirits...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2012 - 11:00AM #7
saleire

Hi there,

I don't know what has happened to your guide, but I hope you have found him again.

You say you are having marital problems, sometimes our guides leave us so that we can make up our own minds regarding an issue in our lives. They do not want to influence us as this is a choice we have to make on our own, which helps our growth in so many ways.

When you have made the choice I am sure he will come back to you and explain this.

It has happend to me many times, but when I make the decision, he comes back. 

They are only here to guide us, not make up our minds or influence our free will, that is why they disappear when we are depending on them too much.

Bummer, I know, but in the end, it helps you more than you know.

Hope that helps for anyone else who is missing a guide....he will turn up again :o)

Saleire xx

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook