Switch to Forum Live View Islamism - an ideology not about Islam
6 days ago  ::  Sep 11, 2014 - 8:50AM #811
BDboy

Sep 10, 2014 -- 9:29AM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

Sep 10, 2014 -- 9:15AM, browbeaten wrote:

Sep 10, 2014 -- 7:41AM, BDboy wrote:

Sep 9, 2014 -- 1:31PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

BDBoy

Discussing Islam means more than saying: "Oh, look how perfect, wonderful and correct in all matters it is."  

The mere fact that Muslims disagree with each other on precisely what Islam is should tell you something.  

>>>>>>>> It has been this way for many years.

I do not have much issue with people who wish to share their concerns about Islam or even critic it.

HOWEVER it is proper that, Muslim members gets to reply/answer/address those issues. There are some non-Muslim members (posing as Muslims) giving out WRONG/false information about Islam.

This later issue has some operational and ethical problem.

So people are still welcome to critic Islam but it would help out if Muslims gets to do the explainng in this ISLAM board.

it is common sense but I thought I remind all of us...

Would you please point out the "fake" Muslims.  I would like to be able to take what they have to say with a grain of salt.

+1  Who are the people posing as Muslims? 

>>>>>>>>>> Non Muslims who are "Lecturing" Muslims about Islam!!

Look around ....

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 days ago  ::  Sep 11, 2014 - 10:31AM #812
browbeaten

Sep 11, 2014 -- 8:50AM, BDboy wrote:

Sep 10, 2014 -- 9:29AM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

Sep 10, 2014 -- 9:15AM, browbeaten wrote:

Sep 10, 2014 -- 7:41AM, BDboy wrote:

Sep 9, 2014 -- 1:31PM, rocketjsquirell wrote:

BDBoy

Discussing Islam means more than saying: "Oh, look how perfect, wonderful and correct in all matters it is."  

The mere fact that Muslims disagree with each other on precisely what Islam is should tell you something.  

>>>>>>>> It has been this way for many years.

I do not have much issue with people who wish to share their concerns about Islam or even critic it.

HOWEVER it is proper that, Muslim members gets to reply/answer/address those issues. There are some non-Muslim members (posing as Muslims) giving out WRONG/false information about Islam.

This later issue has some operational and ethical problem.

So people are still welcome to critic Islam but it would help out if Muslims gets to do the explainng in this ISLAM board.

it is common sense but I thought I remind all of us...

Would you please point out the "fake" Muslims.  I would like to be able to take what they have to say with a grain of salt.

+1  Who are the people posing as Muslims? 

>>>>>>>>>> Non Muslims who are "Lecturing" Muslims about Islam!!

Look around ....

Nice evasion.  You stated there are posters, claiming to be Muslims and are not Muslims.  Do you retract this?   As a Non-Muslim, who has never claimed to be a Muslim, I find it necessary to sometimes, correct your understanding of Islam and its relationship with Judaism. 

Unless, of course, you are beyond reproach?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 82 of 82  •  Prev 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook