Page 78 of 78  •  Prev 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78
Switch to Forum Live View Islamism - an ideology not about Islam
9 hours ago  ::  Sep 02, 2014 - 11:27AM #771
rocketjsquirell

IBN 

You have told me about how your actions are different from the Islamists, but not how your beliefs differ. Assuming that your beliefs do actually differ, please explain where the differences are. 

What is your versionof the Dhimmi system?

I wish no harm whatsoever on the people who have lately started calling themselves Palestinians. I wish them nothing but peace, health, happines and wellbeing. In fact, like almost every other Jewish poster on B'net I support the idea of 2 states for two people (even though that means that there will be at least 2 "Palestinian" states since there already exists the Palestinian State of Jordan) I fervently support Israeli efforts to improve the economy in Arab areas, the advances in education, helathcare, nutrition, job security, etc... in Arab areas. I am a big fan of the fact that Israel provides complete fredom of religion, and equality under the law to everyone.  I support better leadership for the Arabs (since the leadership they have now is corrupt and disinterested in actually doing anything to create a functioning society, much less a state).  I am afraid that once again you are projecting.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 hours ago  ::  Sep 02, 2014 - 12:59PM #772
IDBC

f

Sep 2, 2014 -- 9:58AM, BDboy wrote:

Terms like "Islamist" and "Islamism" were manufactured by non-Muslims. When we see bad actors who happens to be a Muslim, we call him/her a bad Muslims who violates teachings of Islam.

But these new terms have been unheard of in Islamic communities for 1400+ years.

And terms like Islam and Muslim were also "manufactured".   o

They are ARABIC words, "manufactured" by Muslims.  

Arabic: إسلام سياسيIslām siyāsī; or الإسلامية al-Islāmīyah

All words are "manufactured" by human beings.  

New words-terms-neologisms are "manufactured" all the time!

The FACT is that Muslims TODAY, do use the words, Islamist and Islamism.  

Before the English word Islam was "manufactured", mme "manufactured" word Mohammdian was "manufactured".  

The word Islamophobic is also a "recently" "manufactured" word used by Muslims and Non-Muslims, even though it didn't exist 1400 years ago.   

HAVE A THINKING DAY MAY REASON GUIDE YOU
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 78 of 78  •  Prev 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook