Switch to Forum Live View A story from fellow practitioner
4 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2010 - 3:13AM #1
Thoughts2009

The following is told by one of fellow practitioner, who hasn't computer. Indeed we are one whole group, which have been following after Master and will be following for ever.

I am eighty years old and happily obtained Dafa in 1995. Master gave me a second life.

I have practiced cultivation for more than ten years. First, I want to thank Master for his compassionate salvation, and also thank fellow practitioners for their selfless contributions. Master's teachings have always guided me every moment; and righteous thoughts of fellow practitioners have always encouraged me and enable me to so far walk steadily on the Fa-rectification path.

I was quite ill prior to cultivation practice, suffering from hepatitis and an ulcer when I was thirty years old. I took countless medications, and I was always pale and unable to do any physical work. I also had tracheitis. Life was a struggle for me.

Ever since our respected Master published the priceless book Zhuan Falun, I had the honor to read it eagerly. Before I finished reading it once, Master began to cleanse my body. Diarrhea continued for more than twenty days, but my body was thoroughly cleansed. Over the past ten years I haven't needed to see a doctor or take any medication. Now I am glowing with health. I walk fast and energetically. People who know me are surprised at my changes.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook