Switch to Forum Live View A church advertizement
5 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2010 - 4:16PM #1
mitchel1

How's this for a church advertizement? A CHURCH GLENN BECK WOULD HATE. I think I'll suggest that one to the appropriate committee.

I love the church I serve! Our most conservative elder came to visit me today and one of the first things she said was, "I realize most people around here are liberal...." Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2010 - 8:59AM #2
mecdukebec
Mr Beck needs to take some awareness of what his own LDS church is doing, before he opens his yap. 

Dr Watkins should do a video inviting Beck to a DoC church, to see what godless, Christian commies we are, esp. at Easter.  :)

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2010 - 9:10PM #3
Vanessa86

LOVE IT!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 03, 2010 - 3:10PM #4
Campbellite

When Beck told his listeners to walk out of their churches if the minister spoke of "Social Justice: and to report those ministers to their church's higher authorities, every DOC minister I know IRL and on Facebook immediately turned themselves in to their Regional Ministers. (And they in turn turned themselves in to Sharon!)

You are unique.
Just like everybody else.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook