Post Reply
Switch to Forum Live View Deceased Brother In Law Trying to Communicate
4 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2010 - 7:11PM #1
floatingspirit
Posts: 30

My brother-in-law passed away about a year ago. He had a drinking problem that ultimately took him in death. I had lived w/ my sister and brother in law for awhile. My mother never liked him, but I had some talks w/ him about people (friends) who had passed on and communication when he was alive; he was a believer. Anyway, I decided to grieve in private. He had always liked me. I asked him to send me a sign from the other side that he was in fact there and OK.


 


I was on my way to work one morning when I pulled out of the driveway and felt my car kind of running a little funny...thought something was stuck under the wheel...


 


So, I got out to check out the condition of my wheels. My left front tire was flat! Rubber flattened to the road...I couldn't belive it-never had a flat before. I looked around and saw tree branches...could that have done it?


 


I decided to see if the tire was really super flat and drive it around the complex; I did this and came back to the same position. I got out and looked at the tire...nothing was flat like before--the flat was completely gone! Surprised Two facts: I'm completely alert in the morning (morning person) and maintain my car very well...? A feeling came over me...


 


I said to myself...this is the sign from you, right? I just know it is...


 


From that point on, I knew he had sent me a personal sign for confirmation. I just kept it to myself and pressed on...


 


If you've had a similar experience or can relate to this I welcome any posts, as I have often thought about it...


 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2010 - 2:13PM #2
Stardove
Posts: 15,291

I do believe our loved ones can communicate with us in different ways from the other side.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2010 - 9:50PM #3
MyQuietSoul
Posts: 21

What a wonderful story of believing...thank you so much for sharing it with us....I too, am a believer that those who pass before us can communicate with us, send us signs after they have passed away. I have never had anything similar to yours, however, after my father passed away....he came to me many times in my dreams, talking to me, just "being" with me......One of the last times I had  a dream where we interacted, we were at their home in the country and it was mother's day. He had always loved my cooking, so i was cooking that day...we were having breakfast. All my family, kids, sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews and mom were around the table...I was going round and round the table making sure everyone was getting enough to eat, putting more food out...and each round I would stop and give him a hug......I was so happy he was there, my heart was singing with joy.  The last time I stopped by him, I put my head to his head and kissed him, I could honestly smell him....i could feel the oiliness of his skin, I said to him.."oh dad..I am so glad you are here....I am soooo glad you are here..I have missed you!'... He looked at me.....right in the eyes...his eyes were a bit sad....and he said..."now Kristy, you know I can't stay right?"..... I smiled and kissed his forehead again and said..."yes dad...I know but I have you right now...and that is all that matters" and it did.... I woke up the next morning....knowing i had spent time with him....that he had truly come to me...I knew then that he could and would come anytime I needed to see him.........My heart no longer felt so much pain..........


Always,


 


kristy

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2010 - 7:08PM #4
floatingspirit
Posts: 30

Hi Kristy,


 


Glad I checked in and saw your response...thank you! Your visit with your dad was very inspiring and made me think of my own dad who I lost at 18 years of age. I haven't dreamed of him lately or even had a detailed visitation like yours, but now I am inspired to see him. :)


 


I do visit him often at the cemetery and always ask him to help and guide me through my life.


 


Thanks again for sharing. Laughing


 


Sincerely,


 


FS

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2010 - 12:21AM #5
ERich
Posts: 3

I am learning that most of what we call dreams, are just experiencing other existences, in other dimensions. The dimensions we travel to are based on our level of vibrations. Some of those existences do involve relatives, friends etc. So basically they have not gone anywhere, they're still with us, just not in the form that we can see them with the physical eye. We just need to learn how to have relationships with them, and identify who it is we are communicatiing with. Well, if we are talking about this now, I am sure more will be revealed to us in time.

Your Prayers Matter.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2010 - 12:32PM #6
Stardove
Posts: 15,291

Jul 15, 2010 -- 12:21AM, ERich wrote:


I am learning that most of what we call dreams, are just experiencing other existences, in other dimensions. The dimensions we travel to are based on our level of vibrations. Some of those existences do involve relatives, friends etc. So basically they have not gone anywhere, they're still with us, just not in the form that we can see them with the physical eye. We just need to learn how to have relationships with them, and identify who it is we are communicatiing with. Well, if we are talking about this now, I am sure more will be revealed to us in time.



ERich, if you are new to Beliefnet welcome to the site.



Welcome to the Spirit Guides Forum.  Don't know if we are tucked too far away or what, because the forum has certainly slowed down under the newest format at B'ent.  I would love to see more posters here. 


At one time this was a very active "discussion" group.  The date sorting is out of order, but lots of information can be found at the old Spirit Guides Discussions.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2010 - 7:38AM #7
In2thlight
Posts: 251

Jul 15, 2010 -- 12:32PM, Stardove wrote:


Jul 15, 2010 -- 12:21AM, ERich wrote:


I am learning that most of what we call dreams, are just experiencing other existences, in other dimensions. The dimensions we travel to are based on our level of vibrations. Some of those existences do involve relatives, friends etc. So basically they have not gone anywhere, they're still with us, just not in the form that we can see them with the physical eye. We just need to learn how to have relationships with them, and identify who it is we are communicatiing with. Well, if we are talking about this now, I am sure more will be revealed to us in time.



ERich, if you are new to Beliefnet welcome to the site.



Welcome to the Spirit Guides Forum.  Don't know if we are tucked too far away or what, because the forum has certainly slowed down under the newest format at B'ent.  I would love to see more posters here. 


At one time this was a very active "discussion" group.  The date sorting is out of order, but lots of information can be found at the old Spirit Guides Discussions.





Stardove,


I noticed that much of the topics and threads in the spiritual sections of this forum are pretty barren.  But if you take a moment and just peer through some of the general topics, I think you will understand why.  There is a presence here that is damaging the integrity of the forums.  It is very tense and people are quick to defend.  Those of us who are sensitive to that are not going to want to stick around.


With that said, what wonderful experiences were posted here.  Teared up about the father dream.  And for anyone who wishes to make contact with their loved ones who have passed usually all you have to do is ask.  Doesn't always require a psychic or medium to make the contact or get the message.  Just takes an open mind and heart to recieve what they have to say to us.  We all have the innate ability to do this, but whether or not we choose to allow it to come through is usually due to many different reasons. 


Our loved ones will make appearances at different times other than dreams.  Songs on the radio that you haven't heard in years, the smell of their cologne/perfume, lights flickering, dimes being left in odd places, items going missing and then reappearing out of nowhere.  The list has infinite possibilities, but if the loved one wants to send a message, they will.


It's up to us to receive it.


God Bless and Prayers to those who have lost loved ones and are finding it hard to cope with the void they left behind.


In2

Prov 23:12 Don't refuse to accept criticism; get all the help you can.

Revelations 3:8  When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly!

The journey has only begun.  Spread your wings with me!  Let's Fly!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2010 - 6:47PM #8
ERich
Posts: 3

I think one of my biggest problems are, not being able to have relationships with those who have past over, or identify them as such. Some things that happen I recognize, but can't put the episode with the person, or soul, and it frustrates me.

Your Prayers Matter.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2010 - 11:02PM #9
Stardove
Posts: 15,291

Aug 5, 2010 -- 6:47PM, ERich wrote:


I think one of my biggest problems are, not being able to have relationships with those who have past over, or identify them as such. Some things that happen I recognize, but can't put the episode with the person, or soul, and it frustrates me.



ERich,



Welcome to the forum.  You could just ask who when things happen, and see what name comes through in your thoughts.


Sitting in a spirit circle is one way to get communication from a loved one.  Although sometimes who you wish to hear from may not be available.  I have had so much proof of spirit sitting in spirit circles and through readings from mediums.  As well as reading for others when I know nothing about them and the information comes through.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook