4 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2010 - 2:14AM #1
Thoughts2009

Once released from the detention center I pondered again and again, "How many people's minds have been against Master?"

At that time Master published a series of articles including "Toward Consummation." They lit up my path like beacons in a dark sky, and I realized the heavy responsibility of rescuing sentient beings. While we cultivate ourselves, we also must rescue people.

So, I talked to other practitioners. All of us understood the sacred mission of Fa rectification Dafa disciples is to assist Master rectify the Fa. We quickly established a Dafa materials production site in late 2000. we never stopped validating the Fa or rescuing sentient beings in the local area.

Looking back it is easy to talk about it now. As Fa-rectification period Dafa practitioners, every one of us was granted a sacred mission. Teacher is with us all the time to help us to build up our futures. It is up to us and it is our responsibility to use our strengths among ordinary people to validate the Fa better. If we waste our strengths, or use them for the sake of gaining fame and profit, then we've let down Teacher and sentient beings. We have to know that everything we have is granted by Dafa! Only by making good use of what we have learned in everyday society and displaying it to the fullest extent will we have made the best choices, harmonizing what Teacher wants.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook