4 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2010 - 8:29PM #1
phoenix

Hi I'm Phoenix, and Just learning about scientology. I had just purchased Dianetics and really enjoy it. I spoke to the mission at sherman oaks, ca and may take a Dianetics class and eventually get auditing. My income is low and this might be hard. I am into their citizens commission for human rights after being involved with psychiatry which did nothing for me and made me feel like i was in kindergarten! I have been off antidepressants for a few years and gone holistic. Lost alot of weight as a result. The therapy i was recieving was too vage and didnt do much- stuff like decreasing isolation. I think Auditing will help. I read and heard so much bad stuff about scientology and heard people's bad stories I don't know what to believe. People tell me its bad and to stay away but i like to find out for myself. I'd like to hear positive success stories here as well as meet others in the los angeles area. I'm very eclectic in my beliefs- like wicca/paganism, unitarian universalist, and unity/new thought as well. Hope I can afford scientology stuff in the future. Heard it can get real expensive.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook