Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Do you remember your first kiss?
5 years ago  ::  Feb 11, 2010 - 3:57AM #1
Jeanninehunter

Maybe I'm nostalgic because I recently read a review about the animated TV special "A Charlie Brown Valentine," but it got me to thinking about Jason. He was a fellow first grader in the late '70s who was my first crush. He was quiet and the first person I had ever known who didn't celebrate certain holidays because of his faith (he was a Jehovah's Witness).

So for Valentine's Day, when classmates exchanged cards, Jason didn't participate. But later that day, to show his affection, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek before dismissal. It happened so quickly that it stunned me. He was quiet and I didn't realize until then that he kind of thought I was cute, too. At that age, that was the extent of our so-called courtship; the lion's share of our dealings involved kickball, sharing lunch or giggling on the playground.

Even though that was a few decades ago, I still remember that - even more so than my first serious kiss with a boyfriend when I was a teenager.

Do you remember your first kiss?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 11, 2010 - 1:25PM #2
Cesmom

Second grade...on the playground...his name was Willie...it was icky Tongue out

Our need to learn should always outweigh our need to be right

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 11, 2010 - 1:26PM #3
SatanicStalker

When I was 5 or 6 there was a neighbor boy that I married a few times. Then I'd always get mad and un-marry him and tell him "I'm never marrying you again!" He kissed me on the lips once. 

~Stalker

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 11, 2010 - 3:45PM #4
Hatman
Brenda Downs kissed me on the cheek when i was about 5 or 6---i ran away, 'cuz she was a GIRL!  Yuk.  Hadda wipe the cooties off.

Of course, i came around eventually, just not with her...

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2010 - 2:28PM #5
Tolerant Sis

My first kiss was at the age of 15 (I was a late bloomer, plus I went to a Catholic prep school!) with a boy who invited me to ride our bikes to a local arboretum in the summer.  He gave me a big kiss in a quiet shady place after we got there.  It was not pleasant. 

I mean, come on, it's like having someone else's spit in your mouth.  Do people really like that??  Where's the pleasure in that? It makes you want to brush your teeth.  Right away.

For the record, been married almost 27 years, and still don't like to French kiss. :)

First amendment fan since 1793.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2010 - 3:56PM #6
appy20

I did get kissed in the fourth grade by a seventh grader named Ted.  I had a crush on that guy and he chased me on the playground while I was playing with a  bunch of neighborhood kids around and kissed me.  I also got kissed earlier by someone I didn't like but I don't remember the boy or the kiss.

I consider my real kiss, though to be the first boy I dated.  I was definitely a late bloomer to dating.  I was 19 before I had my first date and we kissed on the first date.  He was a great kisser and he had impeccable hygiene.  I adore French kissing with the right guy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2010 - 1:13PM #7
Cesmom

Age 14...on the bleachers at the State Fair...that was my first real kiss.  That one wasn't icky Kiss

Our need to learn should always outweigh our need to be right

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2010 - 9:59AM #8
maudiesybil

At an art festival, one of my classmates-we were like 16- and it was awesome! My head swam. Funny, I just met him again on Facebook a few days ago and we laughed about it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2010 - 11:17AM #9
David

My first kiss was when I was in 8th grade..a few of us were playing spin the bottle...her name was Karen...I was nuts about her!Smile 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2010 - 4:55PM #10
Dondiegodelaveva

My first kiss was at the age of 10 with a girl who was so beautiful with the perfect body for a 12 year old (now that I think about it). Just to see & be in her company would make a freight train jump the tracks and take to the road! The kiss was just an experiment and didn't do much of anything in the way of excitement. It was to her! It left her wanting more. She taught me even more things! I lost my virginity at age 11. Other friends of mind would say that kissing just spreads germs. Now that I'm married, I take my wife to work with me just to keep from kissing her goodbye in the morning! As an adult, kissing doesn't really do much for a person other than arouse the sexual hormones.

A  DELA VEGA PRODUCTION IN ASSOCIATION WITH SQUIRREL PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook