Switch to Forum Live View follow the Teacher's requirement
5 years ago  ::  Jan 13, 2010 - 3:43AM #1
Thoughts2009

These are all manifestations of the mighty power of Dafa. Dafa transformed me and my family, Awakening ex-practitioners and harmonizing everything according to Teacher's requirement

Teacher is merciful and does not want to leave any practitioner behind. He would like for us to raise our levels and consummate as one body. Dafa created us and harmonized us, and we should reciprocate and harmonize Dafa and fulfill Teacher's wishes.

After reading Teacher's most recent lectures, I understood that it is important that we find people who used to practice Falun Gong but no longer do. Whether they return to Dafa depends on how well practitioners who have been following the Fa-rectification process with Teacher are doing. We are cultivating away the "self" and becoming future great enlightened beings who are compassionate. We should not abandon those who have quit, as we have the responsibility of caring for their wellbeing. We must empathize with them and bring them back to Dafa. Teacher will be pleased that they have come back.

Long live Teacher ! It is Teacher who can save the world!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook