Switch to Forum Live View A Little Flower Blossoming in My Home
5 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2010 - 10:03PM #1
Thoughts2009
Because the original copies of our materials were brought in from out of town, sometimes we wouldn't get them until two to four weeks later. Minghui Weekly usually came in several issues. Some materials were also dated. We had to select the more recent ones or those without time limitations to make copies. It cost a lot of money to make copies. After a while, I thought to myself that it would be good to make the materials myself.

Compassionate Master saw my heart and made the arrangements for me. In October 2007, some out-of-town practitioners came to teach me how to get on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website, download materials, and print them out. They were very patient and also left me with very detailed notes. They brought in computer equipment as well. A little flower of a material production site blossomed in my home.

From then on, I benefited from being able to read experience sharing articles in a timely fashion. I realized that I was still far from what's required by Master. I gradually learned to look within at my shortcomings. With the set-up of the material production site, more and more local practitioners stepped forward to clarify the truth. At this point, on behalf of our local practitioners, I would like to thank Master and the practitioners who assisted me.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook