Switch to Forum Live View "Studying the Fa well, doing a good job of clarifying the facts, and saving sentient beings are your
4 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2009 - 4:07AM #1
Thoughts2009

As long as we follow Master’s footsteps we can do three things well and do not interfere in saving sentient beings.  I won't pay attention to other’s opinions including my relatives and my parents. Because the current time is very limited, and the current requirement from Teacher is:

"Studying the Fa well, doing a good job of clarifying the facts, and saving sentient beings are your top priorities." ("To the Midwestern US Fa Conference")

I realized that nothing in the human world will block Dafa practitioners' diligent steps. We must remember Teacher's words:

"Cultivation is hard. It's hard in that even when a terrible calamity strikes, even when evil madly persecutes, and even when your life is at stake, you still have to be able to steadfastly continue on your path of cultivation without letting anything in human society interfere with the steps you take on your path of cultivation."("Path" from Essentials for Further Advancement II)

Teacher also told us the Fa principle that everything we come across is good for our cultivation. Understanding this, I think I will deal with everything using the righteous Fa as the starting point, use this opportunity to abandon my fundamental attachments, assimilate to Dafa, and do the three things even better.

We can hold Shen Yun performance in Hongkong in January in order to let the Chinese main land know our power.  

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook