Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

8 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2009 - 7:50PM #1
Thoughts2009

Taoism has many branches. My belief combined it and Buddism.

Earlier this summer, my colleagues and I went to attend workshops in another city. On the way back, most of the passengers had fallen asleep on the bus. Half asleep, I felt our bus suddenly stop on the highway. There seemed to be a car accident ahead. My seat was in the middle of the bus, and as every one of us was trying to see what was happening in front of us, I felt a strong force press my head down. I then heard a huge blast. Broken glass fell all over my body and something swept through the bus just over my head.

After the danger passed, we learned that another bus, just like ours, had tried to pass our bus without reducing adequate speed. It turned too close and its rear-view mirror swept through the back window of our bus and proceeded forward with much force. It was the rear-view mirror with broken glass that swept through over my head. After I gained my senses, I realized that it was Master who had protected me by pressing my head down. Otherwise the rear-view mirror would have hit my head. The people on the bus were in shock after realizing what could have happened.

It is Master who protected me. From then on I follow Master till now.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook