Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
5 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2009 - 5:37PM #1
ManzanitaBear

We've talked a bit about manifesting before.... how can you manifest more money?  Anything from a windfall to steadily better income?

I've never been very good at making money.  It seems that I'm always running short or barely have enough.  I am especially short now, but for the most part, that's how it's always been.  (And I expect lots of people can relate at least for now!) I manage a budget well when I have the money to budget with; the problem is getting enough in the first place.

How can I change this pattern?  Has anyone done anything in particular in this sort of situation that worked well?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 9:13AM #2
natsim7

Manzanitabear:

I could relate to your woos and while others may think this is superficial subject, the fact of the matter is we need money to live and survive. Now ways I have heard has been from everything to spells to getting a $100 bill, folding it and placing it in your purse and imagining all the things you could buy with that $100 bill (but don't actually buy it). I don't have any sure fire ways, as I too need money for essentials fast, however I know that the mind/will is the most powerful instrument to use when trying to manifest anything.

Blessings & Abundance-

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2009 - 2:34PM #3
ManzanitaBear

I've heard of the hundred dollar bill trick, too, but I never have a hundred in cash at any one time.  I'm too short of money to be able to do that.  If I get a hundred dollars, I have to spend at least some of it right away--if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to keep up with basic necessities.  I might be able to carry between twenty and forty dollars without spending it, but that doesn't give the "wealthy" feeling that a hundred would.

So presumably, that one's only for people who aren't that short of money to begin with!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2009 - 2:37AM #4
ManzanitaBear

Hmmm.... perhaps the real question is how to remove whatever may be blocking manifesting money.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2009 - 6:05AM #5
Leolotus

I followed a suggestion I read ages ago about the $100, put some monopoly money in your wallet!  I took a $100 bill out of a game and put it in my wallet.

The whole point is that whenever you open your wallet you see that $100 in there, not an empty wallet.....so you feel prosperous.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2009 - 1:05PM #6
natsim7

Hi Leolotus:

That's cool, did you find that it worked for you? Yeah the point of it is to imagine all things you can buy if you wanted too without actually buying it. Making you feel prosperous and more empowered over your finances.

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2009 - 5:21PM #7
ManzanitaBear

Sep 4, 2009 -- 6:05AM, Leolotus wrote:

I followed a suggestion I read ages ago about the $100, put some monopoly money in your wallet!  I took a $100 bill out of a game and put it in my wallet.

The whole point is that whenever you open your wallet you see that $100 in there, not an empty wallet.....so you feel prosperous.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

That's a very good idea!

I'm taking that suggestion.  And adding a few more touches.  When I went looking for that old Monopoly set, I found a Masterpiece game that I'd forgotten I had.  Masterpiece involves play money, too, but the smallest denomination is five hundred thousand--that's too much for this exercise; I need something I can really imagine myself spending.  Most stores will break a hundred dollar bill, but just try anything bigger! Still, I did take a five hundred thousand dollar bill from the Masterpiece set to use in a simple prosperity spell--not much more than lighting a green candle with intent--and then from the Monopoly set, I took a hundred and a five hundred.  The hundred seemed too small, so what I'm going to do now is carry them both, and imagine spending the hundred with the five hundred for security--five hundred saved in the bank, as it were.  I can mentally spend the hundred over and over and put the five hundred in the bank over and over, and perhaps feel like I'm building wealth.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2009 - 10:54PM #8
Ask.seek.knock
MBear,

Since it only took you a week to manifest that free newspaper a while back, I'm curious as to how this exercise has been progressing for you.

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2009 - 10:59PM #9
ManzanitaBear

Seems like the free newspaper was the extent of my talents.  Or maybe I'm not trying hard enough.

After I forgot to take the Monopoly money out of my pocket and it got shredded in the wash, I took it as a sign.  I'm still not sure what it's a sign of.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2009 - 12:42AM #10
Ask.seek.knock

Hi, again, MBear ...

OK, this whole law of attraction, manifesting, deliberate creation, et al., concept is still new to me as well.  Anything I suggest is based on my best intepretation of what I've been attempting to learn for myself.  Personally, I'm hoping that, as I make observations/suggestions for you, I will have some "a-ha" moments for myself, too.

Sep 3, 2009 -- 2:37AM, ManzanitaBear wrote:

Hmmm.... perhaps the real question is how to remove whatever may be blocking manifesting money.

For starters, based on various other sites, books, techniques, etc. that I've been studying, it seems that there are a plethora of LIMITING BELIEFS listed in your posts.

Aug 28, 2009 -- 5:37PM, ManzanitaBear wrote:

I've never been very good at making money.  

It seems that I'm always running short or barely have enough.  

I am especially short now, but for the most part, that's how it's always been.  

I manage a budget well when I have the money to budget with; the problem is getting enough in the first place.

Aug 31, 2009 -- 2:34PM, ManzanitaBear wrote:

... I never have a hundred in cash at any one time.  

I'm too short of money to be able to do that.  

If I get a hundred dollars, I have to spend at least some of it right away--if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to keep up with basic necessities.  

So presumably, that one's only for people who aren't that short of money to begin with!

In the Law of Attraction parlance, your vibration is one of lack.  As you send it out, that's what comes back to you ... MORE LACK!

There are plenty of techniques out there for working with clearing limiting beliefs.  EFT is one that I have mentioned before in a different thread on this forum.  However, each person has to find what works for him/her. 

The game that has already been suggested has been mentioned in many Law of Attraction exercises, including Abraham-Hicks, and seems to have piqued your interest.  So, let's continue with that one for now.

Aug 31, 2009 -- 2:34PM, ManzanitaBear wrote:

I might be able to carry between twenty and forty dollars without spending it, but that doesn't give the "wealthy" feeling that a hundred would.

If one doesn't believe that s/he can have a monumental change, then it won't manifest due to that lack of belief.  However, believing in and achieving smaller changes will build success, and belief, for bigger changes to occur.  This concept/technique has been described elsewhere as manifesting "incremental abundance". 

So, start right where you are with what you do believe you can accomplish.  Carry around that $20 or $40 and practice repeatedly spending it in your mind.  But, even more importantly, focus on the good feelings you have as you mentally spend it since they are what will raise your vibrations from lack to abundance.  (By the way, I'm not sure that "abundance" and "wealth" are synonyms as far as this exercise is concerned.)  

Personally, I don't know how well it works when you use Monopoly money.  I guess some people have better success at bypassing their resistance, and it does work for them.  For me, though, I have to have the real thing in my secret compartment in my wallet.  As I understand it, a major part of the value of the exercise is knowing that you could actually spend that money in any of those ways if you chose to do so.  That's why setting aside the real money works better for me ... because, at any time, I could make the conscious decision to pull that money out and have whatever it is I'm imagining buying.  I have yet to find a merchant of any kind that accepts Monopoly money.  (Besides, real money doesn't shred in the washer if you leave it in your pocket; it just gets "laundered".) Wink

I have done this exercise with varying amounts between $20-$50.  Here's just one example of my own:

How good does it feel to go out and buy that "2 for $20" dinner at Applebee's?  Focus on what it feels like to sit at the booth or table and have the luxury of a wait person come and take our order.  What will we choose for the appetizer?  How does it taste?  What entrees do my dining companion and I choose?   How are the meals presented?  Smell the aroma of the food.  Feel the satisfying fullness in my belly.  How great does it feel to leave the clean-up to someone else?

The next step is yours.  Will you play the game again and exercise your manifesting muscles?

ASK

"The best thing you can do for the world is make the most of yourself." -- Wallace D. Wattles

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook