5 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2009 - 11:23AM #1
natsim7

How do God give you something and then take the very thing back, I don't get it. And I mean it's big and I don't get it! Unbelievable.

I'm so lost now!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2009 - 2:42PM #2
Stardove

Aug 1, 2009 -- 11:23AM, natsim7 wrote:

How do God give you something and then take the very thing back, I don't get it. And I mean it's big and I don't get it! Unbelievable.

I'm so lost now!

Care to share a little more about the situation?

If you are lost, you can be found again.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2009 - 8:42PM #3
natsim7

Hi Stardove:

My family was living in the projects/public housing for 6 yrs. I always knew it would be temporary but I begin feeling like I was getting complacent. The area wasn't the most safest for my kids but it did have a community feel. We (my husband and I) looked high and low for a place to call home and in January we did. Despite our credit issues we were given a chance to rent a very nice place in a great neighborhood at an affordable rate. Within that time financial things have happened (sometimes small) but still it snowballed into a huge effect. Now, we go to court on August 13 to face eviction-only 5 months after moving in here. I prayed to God when we first began the process of trying to get this property that if this wasn't for us please block it from going through. It went through effortlessly-now I'm owe $2600.00 to get caught up and I can get by then or atleast $1600 but the fact is I think my landlady have people in her ears that is telling her to just proceed w/the eviction. I don't know what I am going to do and I also believe I may be pregnant. This isn't good Stardove-I can't wrap my head around this. What went wrong? I mean I feel so lost-I don't know who to believe in anymore. Why do this? Bless us with this home and then take it away? With no end in site?

I'm very distraught-very scared.

Thanks-

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 02, 2009 - 4:48PM #4
Stardove

Natasha, I am sorry to hear you are in a bad place financially.  You are not alone.  Many people are loosing houses they have been purchasing due to foreclosures. 

At the time of the move you believed you could make the rent.  Now for whatever reason you are behind.  Understand the owner of the home also has obligations.  Taxes for sure, insurance and maybe even a mortgage to pay.  When a renter gets behind it could very well be a financial crisis for the owner of the house as well.

We can trust God to provide what we need, but we also have to do our part in getting and keeping those things.  In life there are needs and wants.  Having shelter is a need, not a want.  Many times people will put their wants before their needs.

I do pray you will find a solution to the current financial situation.  If you are expecting know that a soul has chosen you to be his or her mother.  On the other hand it could be the stress causing you to be late.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 02, 2009 - 5:52PM #5
natureboy_the0

Nat Sim,

Peace be within you for the only Peace comes from within oneself. 

Look to nature for wisdom, no to social standards which are designed to deceive the masses.  Few lifes in nature require houses all their lives, none require artificial coverings, the only food they need they find growing or people gives it to them when it is not and the only schooling they are required is basic survival skills.  Yeshua said in Matthew 6:25-30 "25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:  29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  30 therefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;..."  which means the same thing I just said. 

What is the "righteousness of the kingdom of god"? 

Isaiah 7:15 with my interpretations in brackets reads Butter [a food not for man we have processed into a food for us represents civilization we have processed into a way of life for us] and honey [a natural food made excessively for many lifes representing man's living in nature] shall he eat [learn the laws of], that he may know to refuse the evil [civilization], and choose the good [nature]: and suggest to live like the other animals is "the righteousness of the kingdom of god".  Then verse 22, after talking about what is termed "the great tribulation" reads And it shall come to pass, for the abundance of milk that they shall give he shall eat butter: for butter and honey shall every one eat that is left in the land suggesting everyone expecting to be left after the end of civilization will have to learn those same laws. 

In October of 1971 my wife and I began to buy our first house but in January or February1972, before my "new conception" between September and October 73, I felt the need to take my name off of the contract and leave only my wife's.  By the end of March we had separated and in about a year and half later my now conception happened.

That may be what is happening to you, you were provided your own place so you could see just how it feels to have it but now there are spiritual plans for you.  The key is to realize everything beyond air, food and water are conditioned into us a want, the means by which civilization keep control over us.  Should we be learn to live like the other animals we are free indeed. 

You do realize before the end of civilization the 666 system will be in place and to depend on things man make will require your obtaining the mark, number or name of the beast (Revelation 13:17-18)?  More than likely you do not realize the parable of the fig tree (Mat. 24:32-34) was when historical Israel became a nation in 1948 and Psalm 90:10 suggest no more than 80 years from then, 2028, all things will be completed.  May be you are one of the elect (Mat. 24:21-22) and need to be preparing for the coming events. 

Meditate on these things and ask for confirmation or show you what it is you need to do. 

Are you questioning your beliefs, ask I AM THAT I AM to clarify them!
Elijah Alfred "NatureBoy" Alexander, Jr. presenting SEEDS OF LIFE
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 02, 2009 - 6:34PM #6
dsfin

Aug 1, 2009 -- 11:23AM, natsim7 wrote:

I'm so lost now!

My people suffer for lack of knowledge. You need to educate yourself.

All of the TV ads on how to buy a house with no money down work. Or you can buy the books at thrift stores for 25 cents.

God will help you but you need to do some of the work.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 02, 2009 - 8:50PM #7
natsim7

Everyone thanks for your words and prayers. My husband and I have come to the realization that we will be evicted and as long as it doesn't break this family up then we will be okay. I know God has bigger and better things waiting for us-and perhaps this was to show me what I could do if I put my mind to it (hence, getting my kids out the projects/public housing). I guess my biggest worry is that we wouldn't have to split up and live with different people. We are even willing to "downgrade" just to keep us together.

Again I thank everyone for their responses and advice!

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook