Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Where Did You Meet Your Best Friend?
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 12:40AM #11
Fae

Well..... I don't have a best friend anymore.  But the friend I've had the longest and has been the closest to me, I met her in the 6th grade. She was sitting at the same table as me with a few other girls, someone dared her to eat a french fry that fell on the floor and she did haha I thought it was gross.......so naturally we were best friends after that. We remained close for 2 years, had a falling out for a couple years, close again for 3 years, and then not so close anymore. People change as they grow up right? How would we be the same now, being 23 as we were when we were 11? How do friendships last when they were started by doing gross dares and crushes on boys, learning to drive and dating? We are so different from each other now. Sorry, I guess that's not what this post is about.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2012 - 2:18AM #12
sadiaali

me meet my friend in our school he's my class mate nd we are good friends nd we have a friends group,,,,,

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2012 - 11:11AM #13
Peacefulwanderer

I believe I haven't met the person who in my life will be my best friend. Currently the best friend that I have I met at my high school at a human rights meeting. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook