Switch to Forum Live View United with the spirit in all things
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 8:18PM #1
soma77

The spirituality within comes from no human source and leads to no human end, but when we comply with what the soul suggest, we gain a momentum and an awareness that unites us to the spirit in all things.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 13, 2009 - 8:31PM #2
indep

What you say may well be true soma.  Sometimes spirit does indeed seem another dimension to our humanness.   However I find the thought rather frustrating, one would like to feel some connection, see some results or fruitfulness, from one's spiritual practice.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 22, 2009 - 6:24PM #3
soma77

I feel drawing upon the invisible forces of spiritual unity we can feel the oneness and see that responsibility, decision-making and optimism all flow together in one universal consciousness, where God is an obvious reality. When a deep awareness of unity is established, one benefits tremendously physically, mentally and spiritually because the habit of being positive is acquired, and God is no longer a closed concept, but an infinite vast always present consciousness.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 27, 2009 - 7:58PM #4
Freedomseeker

It's fine to think of the enlightened self. However, what the world needs today is the message from the Spirit of truth, delivered by the modern son of man.

The mortal Christ Jesus, who was also a son of man, spoke of the one to come in several ways. He spoke of a son of man who would first be rejected by his generation, and of a messenger for the Spirit of truth. However, Jesus spoke of the Spirit of truth in two ways.

The first way was as the Spirit who can visit us individually through revelation and epiphany. For Jesus said: "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not and does not know him. But you shall know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you... Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more ... [And one] day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you." (John 14:17-20)

The other way Jesus spoke of the Spirit of truth was when he spoke of the one who would deliver a message to all humanity. In that instance he spoke of that one also as the "Comforter," which also refers to two entities, one ethereal and one mortal. For while the Comforter is on one hand the "Holy Ghost" or Holy Spirit, it is also a mortal son of man who serves the Spirit of truth, and the following makes that more clear.

Jesus also said: "I tell you the truth; It is to your advantage that I go away: for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him to you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in me [or my teachings]; of righteousness, because I go to our Father [to heaven] and you see me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth. For he shall not speak of himself [but serve only as messenger]; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he declare, and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me, for he shall receive of mine, and shall declare it to you." (John 16:7-15)

That clearly reveals that because Jesus had to go away and we would see him no more, he would send someone delivering the message from the Spirit of truth and the Comforter, who will issue the judgment, guide humanity unto the truth, show you things to come, and glorify and declare the testimony of the Christ in heaven.

However, while the Spirit of truth and Comforter can influence and inspire individuals through spiritual revelation or epiphany, the Holy Spirit-Consciousness of the Ancient One needs a messenger, a son of man, to convey and deliver the message to all humanity. It couldn't happen otherwise. And the message reminds all the world of what the enlightened ones taught; to guide us unto the truth, clarify the truth, show us things to come, and deliver the judgment in writing so that the message can be delivered to all humanity.

Quoted from: reformationcomingsoon.bravehost.com/Real...

Also see: www.soundclick.com/davidjnunson

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 28, 2009 - 2:26PM #5
soma77

Some people have gods that can only communicate in writing. My God can communicate in an infinite amount of ways. He can communicate directly inside a person.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2010 - 9:53AM #6
karemiss

Soma that's incredibly beautiful!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook