Switch to Forum Live View A question about the third eye chakra...
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 1:00AM #1
Cardtechgirl83

I dont know how to start this so I will just ask. Is it normal for the area around your third eye chakra to feel strange. It doesnt hurt, but it definifly feels diffrent. I have been learning about some of my abilities and lately the spot on my head where the third eye is has felt like there is a ball of warm energy ( the only way I can describe it) present at that site...Am I weird or is this normal?

Thanks

"Time is an illusion that serves a purpose." Author Unknown
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 12:02PM #2
ManzanitaBear

If your third eye chakra is opening up or is especially charged, warmth is something you might feel.  Personally, I've felt itchiness and tingliness instead.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 5:10PM #3
Cardtechgirl83

Thank you Manznaitia. I am still trying to accept my psychic experiences and wasnt sure if this was the right place to ask the question. I am trying, very hard, to reign this gift in so that I can one day help people, and I appreciate all the help that I get.

Thanks again :)

"Time is an illusion that serves a purpose." Author Unknown
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 10, 2011 - 10:52PM #4
Glowworm

Gnosis, knowledge.  From my experience it warms as the consciousness gets closer to that idea that is constantly true.  It leads up to a full light in the head experience where knowledge is transfered from the higher self to the mind via thought.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook