Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Switch to Forum Live View Spiritual Awakening and The Weight Loss Journey
5 years ago  ::  Jul 19, 2009 - 9:52PM #41
sabrinaswinter

Dear Lily,

I feel for you, too.  I also eat due to loneliness.  Let's try together.  I am 47 year's young and have joined AARP.  They have a great Christian forum. Do try it.  You can check my poems out at AARP  under the same handle.

It is so inspiring.  I love and admire you.  Let's work on this together.  God bless.

Love,

Wendy

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 22, 2009 - 12:48PM #42
Svetlana

Something to bear in mind as you set your weight goals:

"Television and fashion ads have made it seem wicked to cast a shadow.  This wild, emaciated look appeals to some women, though not to many men, who are seldom seen pinning up a Vogue illustration in a machine shed."          ~ Peg Bracken, author of the I Hate to Cook Book

Or, as the man said to Rosie O'Donnell when she asked why he was hitting on her rather than her supermodel friend, "Bones are for dogs, meat is for men."

So ignore the banner ads about how thin celebrities are.  Set HEALTHY goals.

"No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it."  ~ (common sense)

"Never place a period where God has placed a comma."  ~ Gracie Allen

"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I wonder sometimes if we ever give God a headache." ~ Dontay Hall, age 8
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2009 - 9:13AM #43
dksbeliever

I can't believe I found you guys!!  Is it too late to join this forum?  I have missed you so. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 09, 2009 - 4:01PM #44
iczbez

Hi there dear buddy DIANA. This thread has been asleep for weeks or almost a month, I just started one up and I noticed your handle.

Hope all is well. How old is grandbaby and how are your sisters?

My husband goes to the Cancer clinic at the end of Oct for a furthur test, but he is doing excellent!! Praise GOD!!

luv Irene

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2009 - 8:38AM #45
dksbeliever

Hi, all.  Yes, looks like this one is lazy.  I am going to get into your other one, Irene. 

Taelyn is doing great!  She is almost 10 months old and is walking...or at least taking a lot of steps.  My sisters are all great too.  The one in Florida is coming home this week, so we have lots of things planned.  Can't wait to see her!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2009 - 3:00PM #46
iczbez

Hi Diana, I just want to let you know that I am still around and who knows maybe some of the other girls will jump back in.

My mom passed away last week and I will be back on board as soon as I can. I'm doing ok, though.

luv irene

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook