Page 12 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Switch to Forum Live View Why Tribalism is separating Human Beings
4 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2010 - 6:31AM #111
MrBear

I would just like to quickly drop in to introduce my tribe and people.

I am a Human Being of the Earthlings.

Greetings.

Hope you are all happy and well.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who shares my tribal alliance and heritage.

;-)

All the best.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2010 - 9:10PM #112
Bunsinspace

BS"D

Hi MrBear,

I am of the Red Earth, her blood is my flesh.   Does that make sense to you?  Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2010 - 9:16PM #113
Bunsinspace

BS"D

Tillie,

I think there may be some dispute as to what you mean by "God."  But I cannot say I have ever thought much about WHY we are all different, just the fact that we are.  I guess when an animal looks in the mirror and does not recognize itself, so do we look at each other when we are oppressed and not living our inherent freedom not recognizing ourselves.  I believe that living one's own life is the epitome of being a free people and anything that encroaches upon that freedom is suspect.  For weeding out what is suspect and what is empirically proven to be good I rely on my traditions.  I believe each person should rely upon their own nation's or band's tradition so as not to fall for traps and dead-ends that were recognized long ago by our ancestors as detrimental to our own individual freedom, that our our band or nation and the survival of all our relations living and not.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2010 - 12:39PM #114
Tillie

To Bunsinspace; Just a short note: Pardon me for using the term God, that is how I address Him--actually Father God.  That is my truth that I've chosen by my own free will Yes, I believe that your truth you choose is yours because of the free gift from the Creator or Higher power gives to us.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2011 - 2:14PM #115
Tenlionz
Diversity is the natural order, a Duck can not be a Lion, nor a Turtle a Fox, and this is the way things should be. The Great Spirit created all things and set them on their separate paths to give life and the perpetuation of it.. Life is not meant to be EZ, it is intended to be a challenge. Attempting to assimilate all Peoples into the same communal family is against nature and wrong. With out war we would not understand nor enjoy times of peace, with out hunger we would never know the satisfaction of the hunt and the pleasures of a full belly. I appreciate my Friends, and I appreciate my enemies, as my friend would mean little to me if I did not know what it was to have an enemy, nor would I understand the value of and honor of being a Warrior.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 12 of 12  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook