Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View May Allah forgive us...
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2009 - 4:58PM #1
Sword_of_truth

In the Name of Allah,  the Beneficent, the Merciful.

The Misguided Nation Of Islam

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Islam is based on the Holy Qur'an and great wisdom was tought by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

So those who turn away from the Holy Qur'an and these teachings turn away from Allah (swt)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2009 - 1:13PM #2
Elijahs1disciple

Why do you call us "Misguided" when we submit to ALLAH,

HIS Holy Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad's Wisdom which was

handed down to him By Way of ALLAH, HIMSELF?  What is it

that you think we follow other than ALLAH'S Messages given to

us By Way of HIS prophets, messengers & Holy Qur'an?

Please be more explicit...if we do not follow ALLAH'S Holy Qur'an

nor accept Prophet Muhammad's Teachings, then what, according

to you, are we following?

And are you so familiar or learned in the Teachings of The Nation Of

Islam that you can show me where we are not followers of ALLAH'S

WISDOM given to us through HIS Chosen Teacher, Messenger Elijah

Muhammad (PBUH)?  Can you say with surety, that ALLAH does not

accept those of us who are praying to HIM daily?  Do you really know

HIM (ALLAH) that well that you can say that HE damns us all to hell?

May ALLAH forgive you for speaking for HIM and of HIM that which

you only THINK of HIM (and of us also)...

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 5:46PM #3
Sword_of_truth

nation of. got a fatwa http://www.amislam.com/noi_fatwa.htm

How can you defend nation of.?

nation of. worship Fard.... a human!!!! nation of. worships a human!!!

LOOK

Nation of. believes that Allah (swt) appeared as Fard Muhammad........Arghhhh

and they worship Allah (swt) but they believe Allah (swt) was Fard!!! so they are worshipping Fard..... Satan Strikes again

Big sin!!!!....someone stop these people....please......Allah(swt) have mercy... guide them

dont worship humans....

Allah(swt) the creator.....  created humans.... we are just glorified monkeys!!..... do not compare Allah(swt) to his creations which are lowly and worthless compared to Allah(swt)

Astagfirullah (may Allah (swt) forgive me)

The Holy Qu'ran States:

The likeness of those who take Auliya' (protectors and helpers)   other than Allah is as the likeness of a spider, who builds (for itself) a house, but verily, the frailest (weakest) of houses is the spider's house; if they but knew. S. 29:41

And as for those who take as Auliya' (guardians,   supporters, helpers, protectors, etc.) others besides Him [i.e. they take   false deities other than Allah (as) protectors, and they worship them] Allah is Hafiz (Protector) over them (i.e. takes care of their deeds and will recompense them), and you   (O Muhammad SAW) are not a Wakil (guardian or a disposer of their affairs) over   them (to protect their deeds, etc.). S. 42:6

Or have they taken (for worship) Auliya' (guardians,   supporters, helpers, protectors, etc.) besides Him? But Allah, He ALONE is   the Wali (Protector, etc.). And it is He Who gives life to the dead, and He is   Able to do all things. S. 42:9

In front of them there is Hell, and that which they have earned will be of no profit to them, nor (will be of any profit to them) those whom they have taken as Auliya' (protectors, helpers, etc.) besides Allah. And theirs will be a great   torment. S. 45:10

when you start inventing extra prophets and teaching things which are not in the Holy Qu'ran then we have problems with you.

All Muslims are Brothers and Sisters Allah (swt) does not discriminate against any human according to their race, color, age or gender

Nation of. promotes separation - True Islam promotes togtherness, unity and friendship

"I pray shoulder 2 shoulder with black people and white people and middle eastern people and european people and african people and all true Muslims...."

"wouldnt you like to say your religion can achieve this?"

DONT EVEN BOTHER REPLYING ..... JUST ASK ALLAH(swt) FOR FORGIVNESS AND DROP YOUR SINFUL WAYS AND JOIN ISLAM - THE BEST RELIGION

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 8:46PM #4
Elijahs1disciple

Holy Qur'an 18:109:  "...If the sea were ink for the words of my Lord, the sea would surely be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, though WE brought the like of it, to add (thereto)."

31:27:  "And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea with seven more seas added to it (were ink), the words of ALLAH would not be exhausted.  Surely ALLAH  is  Mighty, Wise."

17:15:  "...Nor do WE chastise until WE raise a messenger."

72:26 & 27:  "The KNOWER  of the unseen, so HE makes HIS secrets known to none, Except a messenger whom HE chooses..."

The Eastern Arabic Nations do NOT have nor do they KNOW all of ALLAH'S Wisdom.  Every time ALLAH raised up a Messenger, HE gave that Messenger more Wisdom than the Messenger, Prophet or Apostle before the last one raised up!

Just because you were not taught what we are taught, does not make it untrue...no!  In fact about it, sin has not stagnated, it has grown since the days of Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH), thereby making it a necessity for ALLAH to give more insight into HIS WISDOM to combat Iblis' offspring's filth.

And as for "worshiping a human", we are taught this:   History is made once every 25,000 years.  History is written by twenty-four of our Scientists (Imams).  One acts as Judge or ALLAH for the Others and twenty-three actually do the work of getting up the future of the nation and all is put into one Book and at intervals where such and such part or portion will  come to pass, that people will be given that part of the Book through one among that people from one of the Twelve Major Scientists/Imams as it is then called a Scripture.

We submit to the FIRST ALLAH who created the heavens and the earth:  However, we also submit to ALLAH doing whatsoever HE PLEASES.  We place no limitations upon ALLAH as you do...saying that ALLAH NEVER does this or that, HE DOES WHAT HE PLEASES when HE PLEASES...whether you agree with it or not.  It is obivous to us that you as well as other so-called believers in ALLAH and HIS ISLAM do not submit to all of the Holy Qur'an...or you would not disbelieve that ALLAH IS EVER SENDING MESSENGERS.  Due to your misunderstanding that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the last Messenger of ALLAH (he is the last prophet for sure).  He is not the last messenger or ALLAH WOULD NOT BE EVER SENDING MESSENGERS.  ALLAH told Prophet Muhammad to include this in HIS Holy Qur'an (44:5 & 6), however, this is not accepted by the Eastern Muslims (most of them).

You do not have ALL OF ALLAH'S WISDOM...and ALLAH gives more insight into HIS Wisdom to each messenger HE raises up.  Prophet Muhammad nor you have any of what was given to our Messenger Elijah Muhammad.

You are even so bold as to come upon our message board and tell us not to reply to your post...

NO!  You stay away from The Nation of Islam message boards since you seem to have ALL THE WISDOM OF ALLAH.  Why do you bother with us if you do not wish to converse on an intelligent level of Islam...you want us to take what you say only, and leave out what we have been taught by ALLAH by way of HIS chosen Messenger, Elijah Muhammad.

The Holy Qur'an is an unlimited source of Knowledge, that has not yet been exhausted by neither you, us nor any one human being.  ALLAH'S Wisdom is in-exhaustible and HE gives HIS Wisdom, in understanding, to whom HE Pleases without giving it to you or the Eastern Muslims first, because we are the ones who are lost from our own and deprived of Justice.

You cannot turn us away from our Salvation just because you do not understand that which was given to us FROM ALLAH.  We would then become HYPOCRITES...or fall backwards by 1,400 years.

All praises due to ALLAH for Messenger Elijah Muhammad!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 9:01PM #5
Elijahs1disciple

And too, you were not raised up in America!  We too can pray shoulder 2 shoulder with every nationality as long as we pray to Jesus in their Churches.

We were raised among Christians (not you) and we could not worship nor pray to ANY GOD or Religion for the first 300 years of enslavement.  We were denied our Divine Rights as our messenger teaches us!  This is why our people (Black) had to jump a broom to get married, we could not ask GOD to seal our union of marriage.  If the slave master found any of our people praying or trying to worship any GOD OR RELIGION, we would be killed outright!

Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) said that ALLAH Promises us friendship in all walk of life: Black, Brown, Red, Yellow and yes, even White!  But first we must learn to LOVE SELF again as all other nations do, because no nation will trust another nation who loves not SELF!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2009 - 6:55PM #6
Sword_of_truth

so why did you murder Malcolm X?

Tell us about the space ship that u thinks gonna come and take you all up to space

tell us how you think white men are produced by mad black scientists a couple of million years ago

Astagfirullah (may Allah (swt) forgive me)

your God goes to the toliet lol!!!

you believe white men are devils.... but your God wallace fard was exposed as being white.... -_-

elijah muhammad fornicated he sinned, how many illigitimate children where born from his personal assistants? ... thats why Malcolm X left your religion

why did farakahan assassinate Malcolm X after he became a true Muslim???

Malcom X went on pilgrimage and saw the white people side by side with the black people and knew nation of. were liars and they lied about Allah (swt) and Islam

ALLAH (swt) is not born nor does he give birth

Tell us about the space ship... elijah muhamaad watched too many scii-fi movies

Wallace Fard was a convicted drug dealer.... So Gods a drug dealer???

FARD PRISON PHOTO

sounds like satan to me..

The Holy Qur'an says

[33:40] Muhammad was not the father of any man almong you. He was a messenger of GOD and the final prophet. GOD is fully aware of all things.

now will you accept Islam and give up these fairy tales?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2009 - 2:04AM #7
Elijahs1disciple

Farakahan did not murder Malcolm X (Little), however the brother/s who did shoot him was caught and jailed.   When President J. F. Kennedy was assassinated Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) gave a direct order to all of his believers to say "NOTHING about the assassination of our President."  When the T.V. cameras and microphones were placed before Malcolm Little, he commented on the assassination when asked about it, saying, "The chickens have come home to roost."  Messenger Muhammad did to Malcolm Little what he would have done to any of us who disobeyed his orders, he gave Malcolm Little 90 days F-Time out of The Nation Of Islam.  Before Malcolm disobeyed and was given time out of The Nation Of Islam he taught our messenger's teachings very strongly, however, as soon as he was sat down from his post as National Representative of The Nation Of Islam and put out of the Temple, suddenly he changed his mind and said the teachings were false (go figure).  Malcolm Little thought he was too important for dismissal from The Nation Of Islam and fell away A HYPOCRITE.  Malcolm also already knew about White Muslims in Arabia, it was Messenger Muhammad who first introduced Malcolm to White Imams of Arabia, he had previously met them in the home of Messenger Muhammad, there are pictures in the Muhammad Speaks Newspaper of their meeting.  And, it was Messenger Muhammad who first sent Malcolm Little to Arabia.  This is how Malcolm Little was able to sit side by side with these White Imams, however once word reached those Imams of Malcolm Little's hypocracy against our messenger he was no longer honored by the Imams nor the Muslims of Asia Minor (Africa).

We were NEVER taught about a space ship coming to "take" us "all up to space", however, we were taught about The Mother Ship spoken of in the Bible which Eziekel saw.

I will share with you the making of the white man when I have more time to write this -- probably this coming Monday I will post this info for you.  It will take more time than I presently have, so expect to see it posted here on Monday (4/13/09).  I will tell you this:  it wasn't  "a couple of million years ago"  when the white man was made by Satan/Yakub/Iblis it was just a little over 6,000 years ago.

As for Messenger Muhammad fornicating:  The Holy Qur'an says that ALLAH has made lawful "wives" (33:50), I believe it is seven "wives" that are made lawful to HIS servants.  If our messenger is in error it is between he and ALLAH, all we want from our messenger is the Message FROM ALLAH.  Explaining Messenger Muhammad's weakness's (if any) would be like trying to explain the accusations of Noah (who was charged with drunkenss while being naked), or Lot (charged with having sex with his own daughters)...these are not my concerns, just the Message only.

Master Fard Muhammad NEVER sold drugs...so to answer your last question, NO GOD does not deal drugs.

So sad!  You NEVER responded to one thing I posted in answer to your boards...

It appears you are unable to do this, so you go for the slander instead!

Looks like incompetence to me!

I will be back Monday (4/13/09) to enlighten you on the making of the white man!  I hope someday that you respond directly to what I post and not via away in slanderous JARGON!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2009 - 9:05AM #8
Sword_of_truth

"Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem"

It says in Malcolm X autobiography

page 500:

"every morning I wake up, now I regard as having it another borrowed day, in any city wherever I go making speeches holding meetings of my orginization or attending to other businesses black men are watching every move I make awaiting their chance to kill me, I have said publicly many times that I know they have their orders anyone who choses not to believe me do not know the muslims in the nation of Islam"

From the malcolm X speeches:

Questioner: did you know elijah muhammad was behind this?

Malcolm X: Yes

Questioner: or is this your belief?

Malcom x: elijah muhammad called all of his officals.. and ordered them to kill or maim any of his followers who leaves him to follow me.

lol murderers... Islam = Peace, remember

as for the fornication

Allah (swt) has made it lawful for 4 wives!!! (read your Qur'an) but only if you can bring equal justice to all of them -

And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course. [2]

This guy tryed to say (duh I belive Allah (swt) has made it lawful for 7 wives) you change the Holy Qur'an!!! for your benefit (may Allah (swt) have mercy upon you)

the women in question were not fards wives so that is a big sin right there

Allah's (swt) messangers do not fornicate!!!! true Muslims would never utter such filth!!! against the beloved Prophets!!! (may the peace, blessings and mercy of Allah (swt) be upon them)

"Astagfirullah (may Allah (swt) forgive me)"

and the messengers sent by Allah (swt) are role models in actions, words and beliefs

plus we dont believe in the current corrupted versions of the bible because they promote blashphemy, sexual perversions, incest and they belittle the prophets and much more...

plus I gave u evidence that fard did sell drugs if you check his FBI records or that picture I linked to

FBI files - http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/fard.htm

and as for responding directly there is nothing you can say about Islam or the real Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

the Islamic way of life was perfect 1400 years ago and still stands the test of time,

have you actually listend to what you said???

you belive in spaceships, mad scientists, you think that god is a racketerring drug dealing human crook, you belive in the satanic corrupted bible, and you argue against convicted drug dealing by saying ... no he wasnt!!

... You dont have a leg to stand on!!!

come on I know you must have dedicated alot of time to your religion but Allah (swt) is all merciful and will love you to accept Islam and follow the teaching of the real Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

Satan is a clever being but Allah (swt) is all knowing and all seeing and all embracing all mighty all merciful and all loving.

your fard character does not hold any of Allah (swt) 99 names of attribution

anyone who belives God incarnated himself as a human being is a disbeliever in God, is a blashphemer against God and has reviled and insulted the creator of the heavens and the earth

Allahu Akbar!!! (Allah is the greatest) exalted and glorious is he.

Nay! We hurl the Truth against falsehood and it does smash it’s brains and thus          it perishes. And woe be to you for what you describe (with your tongues) [Surah 21:18]

here my brother do not be ashamed How to become Muslim

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2009 - 9:25PM #9
Elijahs1disciple

Thank you for responding to what I have posted!  I have a little time to converse with you...

Malcolm Littles autobiography holds no merit with me:  I was present in The Nation Of Islam during his time as National Representative.  I am speaking of what I saw first hand, not word of mouth nor from a book...I WAS THERE!  Everyone has their own level of understanding and yours comes from a written book about Malcolm Little's life, mine comes from a front seat, physical eye account.  It actually comes down to what you believe (in reading) and what I know (saw).  Malcolm Little got shot, murdered (ALLAH did not protect him)!  Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) taught for over 40 years and died a natural death (ALLAH Truly Protected him during his mission as ALLAH'S Messenger).

You confuse yourself:  1st. you say Messenger Elijah Muhammad fornicated and now you speak of Master Fard Muhammad ("Fards wives")!  Which is it?  I told you before it is none of my concern, but please make up your mind and stick to what you say without changing in midstream!

Our messenger taught us what ALLAH Taught him of the Bible!  There is some truth in the Bible and our messenger has taught us that which is true as well as that which is falsehood.

Your so-called "evidence" of drug dealings are what I call true corruption...it NEVER happened.  Words can be added, false charges against the innocent happen daily.  That's your belief and your welcome to it, but it will NEVER be my belief because I know better.  You trust these authorities!  I am a witness to the many false charges these authorities inflict upon the innocent since the day our fore fathers were kidnaped and made slaves.

ISLAM IS PERFECT regardless to day or time!  ISLAM IS a way of life!  The heavens and the earth were created in ISLAM, all submit to ALLAH!  1,400 years ago during the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ISLAM was truth and today that truth is still the truth and we know this...however, ALLAH raises up HIS Messengers and HE always gives MORE insight into HIS Truth than HE did to the previous servants.  It is always that "MORE INSIGHT" which is rejected because it is not recognized.  This is natural and has always happened throughout history whenever ALLAH raised up another messenger/prophet!

It is very obivous that you have no clue as to my beliefs nor knowledge of what was given to the followers of Messenger Muhammad, you go by hearsay...this is why I have such patience!

I have two legs to stand on and ALLAH IS my Foundation!  If I placed my submission to ALLAH upon your approval I would have no upright position nor confidence in my beliefs... ALLAH IS my Judge and I am content, comfortable --- Blessed to know this!  I know ALLAH Loves me and all of Messenger Muhammad's followers, this is unwaivering within me --

ALLAH- U- AKBAR

The fact that you say we believe "ALLAH incarnated himself" only shows just how little you know of what has been taught to us...you know absolutely nothing, fore we do not believe this at all!!!

How can I become what I am?  I was born a Muslim...I merely took back that which was taken away from me by way of slavery!

You need to find out just what is actually taught by our messenger, instead of guessing or taking what others say!

Monday's Lesson on the making of the white man might help you to better understand...

Be it the Will of ALLAH!

Peace

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2009 - 7:41PM #10
Sword_of_truth

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

For the sole pleasure of Allah (swt)

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

You say you have 1st hand experience but all you say is "he was shot"???

I confused Fard and elijah but Inshalla I never confuse Allah (swt) with any other being

Lets assume there is truth in the bible

“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24)

“Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have” (Luke 24:39)

Understand?

The Bible says God is a spirit and a spirit has no flesh and bones... Fard did have flesh and bones

Ok lets assume fard was set-up or framed for drugs... God could easily sway the jury to find him innocent

[Exodus 10:20] But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he did not let the sons of Israel go.

And you agree Islam is perfect so why do you insist on ignoring the Holy Qur'an and the verse

[33:40] Muhammad was not the father of any man among you. He was a messenger of GOD and the final prophet. GOD is fully aware of all things.

And I have some Knowledge :) alhamdulillah

The Moorish Science Temple of America is a religious organization which states that African Americans were descended from the Moors

when Wallace Fard Muhammad, known within the temple as David Ford-El, also claimed (or was otherwise considered) to be the reincarnation of Drew Ali. When his claim of leadership was rejected, he broke away from the Moorish Science Temple and formed his own group in Detroit, an organization which would eventually become the Nation of Islam.

It would seem this fard guy (your God) has a reputation for claiming to be something hes not.

you say I have no knowledge of your beliefs but unless NOI is a secret cult this information is easily reachable.

The official beliefs of the Nation of Islam have been outlined in books, documents, and articles published by the organization as well as speeches by Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, and other ministers. Many of Elijah Muhammad's teachings may be found in Message to the Blackman in America and The True History of Jesus as Taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad

NOI believe:

-The main belief of The Nation of Islam and its followers is that there is no other God but Allah. However, they redefine "Allah" by saying "who came in the person of W. D. Fard."

-the Earth and Moon were once the same, and that the Earth is over 76 trillion years old. The entire land mass on the Earth was called "Asia"

-black people constitute a nation and that through the institution of the Atlantic slave trade they were systematically denied knowledge of their past history, language, culture, and religion and, in effect, lost control of their lives. Central to this doctrine, NOI theology asserts that black people’s experience of slavery was the fulfillment of Bible prophecy and therefore, black people are the seed of Abraham referred to in the Bible, in Genesis 15:13–14

-in Separatism

-The Nation of Islam teaches that Black people were the original humans. Louis Farrakhan has stated that "White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet."

- Elijah Muhammad taught his followers about a Mother Plane or Wheel, a UFO that was seen and described in the visions of the prophet Ezekiel in the Book of Ezekiel, in the Hebrew Bible.

All knowledge is bestowed upon us by Allah (swt)

All praise and thanks belongs to Allah (swt)

May Allah Guide the deviated NOI

Allahu Akbar

alhamdulillah

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook