Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Questions, please respond...
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2009 - 1:24PM #1
Elijahs1disciple

Is there anyone who believes ALLAH... would leave a people blind, deaf and dumb to the knowledge of themselves before HIS destruction against Iblis and his offspring? I am speaking of a Nation of people who know nothing of self: not their names, culture, history nor their fore fathers religion or GOD (ALLAH). An innocent Nation of people who lost their memory of self due to the way their fore fathers slave masters treated and trained them! Their ex-slave masters taking away new born babies from their parents, selling the babies to another slave plantation so that the parents could not teach the child ANYTHING about his/her self. Leaving the slave master to mold the childrens' minds into whatever pleased him (fear of him, loyalty to him only). And too, the slave masters keeping his slave from worship of any religion or GOD, not even his (Christianity & Jesus) for a period of 300 years, and, then replacing the original slaves religion & GOD (ISLAM & ALLAH) with his own religion and god. Would ALLAH leave such a people without Resurrection? [Holy Qur'an 16:36: 20:134] "And certainly WE raised in EVERY NATION a messenger, saying: Serve ALLAH and shun the devil..."And if WE had destroyed them with chastisement before it, they would have said: Our LORD, why didst THOU not send to us a messenger, so that we might have followed THY messages before we met disgrace and shame?" Do you believe that ALLAH would not... Raise someone up from among this Nation of people who are without any knowledge of themselves? Raise up one from this Nation who speaks the language of this Nation? [Holy Qur'an 14:4: 10:47] "And WE sent no messenger but with the language of his people, so that he might explain to them clearly..."And for EVERY NATION there is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, the matter is decided between them with justice, and they are not wronged." Do you NOT believe ALLAH... Is ever sending messengers? Is HE NOT A JUST GOD who keeps all of HIS PROMISES? [Holy Qur'an 44:5 & 6] "A COMMAND FROM US -- TRULY WE are ever sending messengers -- A mercy from thy LORD -- TRULY HE is the Hearing, the Knowing." Do you NOT believe that ALLAH would raise someone among this lost Nation of people who has never been warned before the raising of Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH)? Before our messenger we never heard or knew of the Words Islam or ALLAH! [Holy Qur'an 32:3] "Or do they say: He has forged it? Nay, it is the Truth from thy LORD that thou mayest warn a people to whom no warner has come before thee that they may walk aright." Maybe if you do NOT believe ALLAH has raised someone to teach this Nation of people ANYTHING about self, the True Religion Islam nor of HIMSELF, then maybe you DO believe that this Nation of people is not worthy of HIS MERCY! However, ALLAH DOES WHAT HE INTENDS without your belief or acceptance!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2009 - 3:40PM #2
the slave

As salaamu alaikum. I don't believe that ALLAH would leave any nation in darkness without sending them a Prophet. As you pointed out ALLAH has sent every nation a Messenger. Muhammad(pbuh) is the seal of the Prophets and the only Prophet that was sent to all the nations of the world. As muslims we also believe Isa(pbuh) will return to earth to bring justice to the world. When Isa(pbuh) returns he will NOT come with a new scripture. He will follow the Holy Quran and the example of Muhammad(pbuh) as we do now. This  is a clear proof that Muhammad(pbuh) is the seal of the Prophets without any doubt. Elijah Muhammad was a great black man who did a great work. He inspired the lost group of the children of ancient Olmecs, Asians, Indians, West Africans, and Europeans which eventually lead to the true teachings of Islam in America. Noone can take that away from him. I don't think the problem is that people won't give Elijah his "props", I think people have a problem with others saying Elijah is a Messenger of ALLAH after Muhammad(pbuh), along with a few other issues. Even Elijah said he is NOT a Prophet. Elijah also said "I DID NOT come to teach you Islam, I came to wake you up"! According to actual events that took place and things that Master Fard and Elijah said, it was well known the people will be led by W.D. - Before Elijah died, he fulfilled the teachings of Master Fard by bring his son W.D. Muhammad back into the fold of the NOI to TAKE OVER the movement. ALLAH is the LORD of all the worlds. Ameen. It's obvious Master Fard and Elijah had NO CLUE that W.D. would accept Islam and follow the Sunnah of Muhammad(pbuh). You see ALLAH would never leave HIS people astray! Dispite the works of man ALLAH guided us to Islam but many of our people didn't want to let go Elijahs doctrine and went AGAINST what Elijah commanded. Go figure! This is the gist of the division between us muslims and the NOI. Besides that the NOI is the closest people to me, along with the muslims, Christians, and Jews, Jehovah Witnesses, and all people who believe in the ONE LORD of the universe, the Prophets, and the scriptures(Torah, Gospel, Zabur, Quran, etc.) May ALLAH guide us all and keep us on the straight path. Ameen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 7:05PM #3
Elijahs1disciple

As-Salaam-Alaikum to the slave:

You first say:  "As you pointed out ALLAH has sent to every nation a "messenger"!  Yes so true and The Holy Qur'an verifies this as I quoted Chapter 16:36 which speaks of "messengers" and not prophets.  ALLAH raised up HIS Chosen "messenger", Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) to warn a people who have NEVER been warned before the raising up of Messenger Elijah Muhammad.

True also, as you have stated:  "Muhammad (pbuh) is the seal of the 'Prophets'...  However, a "prophet" predicts of future divine events, people and places, they speak of what is to come.  A "messenger" brings a DIRECT MESSAGE FROM ALLAH to the people ALLAH intends to raise up or resurrect.  ALLAH SAYS in HIS Holy Qur'an that HE "...IS EVER SENDING MESSENGERS..."  This is a "COMMAND" from ALLAH and a "MERCY" FROM ALLAH!  Though you believe not that HE (ALLAH) is keeping such a "COMMAND" or has such "MERCY" when it pertains to us, the lost found in America:  ALLAH "TRULY" has "HEARD" us as HE Stated in HIS Holy Qur'an (44:5 & 6).

As for Isa (Jesus--pbuh) returning to the earth to bring justice to the world, there is no place in all of Biblical History when a servant of ALLAH'S died a physical or spiritual death and then returned back to the earth to "bring justice to the world."  Even the Bible denies this:

Jesus says in the Bible (Matt. 24:36)  "...that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my FATHER only."  If Isa were returning to bring about Justice to the world, surely he would know the day and hour he'd come back to do so.  But he said that his FATHER (ALLAH) knows this only.  This knowledge is known by the Executor only, who is ALLAH!  Isa said in the Bible, in St. John 16:13,  "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:  for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak:  and he will shew you things to come."  Why did not Isa "guide us into all truth"....rather he speaks of one who will come and do this!  In another place Isa says that he must go so that that spirit of truth will come.

People who submit to ALLAH'S Chosen Messenger, Elijah Muhammad, give him his "props" by way of prayer, for he is always included in our prayers.  However ALLAH Too gives him his "props" and none is more important than HE!

Please give me the whereabouts as to where Messenger Elijah Muhammad said, "I DID NOT come to teach you Islam..."  Surely he said on several occasions, "I came to wake you up," but, how can a sleeping people, dead to the knowledge of GOD, HIS RELIGION (ISLAM) and self be awakened if not by ISLAM?  Please explain!

As for W.D., he did exactly what he said he would do after his father's death and upon returning to The N.O.I., and I quote:  "I will FINISH my fathers work!"  For sure he did just that, he put an end (finish) to his dad's work, which is why he returned after his fathers death, so that he could do just that!

For a surety "ALLAH would never leave HIS people astray" for "HE IS EVER SENDING MESSENGERS" (Holy Qur'an 44:5 & 6).

And for certain:   ALLAH-U-AKBAR...                                                                                            

We were promised friendship in all walks of life (Black, Red, Brown, Yellow and White).  This is something I possess today thanks to Almighty GOD, ALLAH, MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD, to whom praises is due forever.

Peace and blessings to you, my friend (the slave)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2009 - 12:03PM #4
the slave

(1) Peace. You said in your response "I quoted Chapter 16:36 which speaks of "messengers" and not prophets." A prophet is a messenger and a messenger is a prophet in the Quran. Don't use tricknology to try and explain your point. You know better. When you see "messenger" in the Quran, it's not talking about a mail man, imam, rabbi, preacher, minister, cult leaders, etc. In the Quran, the messengers spoke of are all TRUE Prophets of ALLAH. ALLAH does not address anyone in the Quran as  a Messenger who is NOT a Prophet of ALLAH. Elijah Muhammad was a community leader not a Messenger/Prophet of ALLAH. Show me in the Quran where it says Elijah Muhammad is a Prophet or Messenger of ALLAH.

(2) You also said "However, a "prophet" predicts of future divine events, people and places, they speak of what is to come.  A "messenger" brings a DIRECT MESSAGE FROM ALLAH". Brother please go over the statements you have posted carefully and take your time before you contradict yourself as you have done already. It's common sense and very obvious to normal people that ALL the Prophets of ALLAH brought a direct message from ALLAH to bring to the people they were sent to. NOONE, including the Prophets can predict the future or tell of events to come on their own accord. The knowledge of the future is with ALLAH alone! Just because the words came out Muhammads(pbuh) mouth that doesnt mean the Quran was written by him or because Isa(pbuh) spoke the Gospel that it came from him. You know better, you are not stupid. Read your bible and Quran more often and pay attention to what you read and ask ALLAH to guide you and allow you to see clearly when you read. I never said ALLAH does not have mercy on so called "black americans", in fact I said the opposite.

(3) Then you said "there is no place in all of Biblical History when a servant of ALLAH'S died a physical or spiritual death and then returned back to the earth". This is a wild statement bro! First of all you are going to the bible, a corrupted book to try and prove a point that has NO foundation and even in the bible it proves Isa(pbuh) DID NOT DIE in the 4 gospels! Also, if you would take some time to read the gospel of Barnabas, you might learn that Isa(pbuh) was saved by ALLAH and taken up to HIM since you don't believe what ALLAH says in the Quran about Isa(pbuh) NOT BEING KILLED and Isa(pbuh) returning to earth. The way you made your statements lead me to believe that you believe one of the BIGGEST lies ever told in human history, that Isa(pbuh) died!

(4) You continued and said "If Isa were returning to bring about Justice to the world, surely he would know the day and hour he'd come back to do so.  But he said that his FATHER (ALLAH) knows this only". You also said earlier "However, a "prophet" predicts of future divine events, people and places, they speak of what is to come". Come on bro, which one do you believe? You are confused! You really need to watch what you say, slow down and take a deep breath. Look at you? Can a prophet predict the future yes or no? When you get it together answer the question for me. Isa(pbuh) was right that only ALLAH knows the future, I agree with the Prophet. Do you agree with Isa(pbuh) or do you believe "However, a "prophet" predicts of future divine events, people and places, they speak of what is to come" as you have already said? Also, (Matt. 24:36) is speaking about JUDGEMENT DAY not the return of Isa(pbuh). Isa(pbuh) coming back to earth is before "that day and hour" so why bring this scripture up?

(5) You followed up with "Why did not Isa "guide us into all truth"....rather he speaks of one who will come and do this". What is your point and why did you bring this up? This has nothing to do with the RETURN of Isa(pbuh) to the planet earth. You are qouting John 16:13 to prove what? The Spirit of Truth has come already and guided us all, Muhammad(pbuh) not Elijah. Muhammad(pbuh) is a true Messenger of ALLAH and like I already said, the only Prophet sent to every nation on earth. Elijah WENT to the so called blacks in America with his(Elijahs) message on the alleged authority of Master Fard. Master Fard is not ALLAH in any shape, form or fashion, it's impossible for ALLAH to be a man. Master Fard DIED! Master Fard had to learn and study, obviously this is not ALLAH. ALLAH created Master Fard so how can this human of flesh and bone be the UNIQUE SUPREME BEING, CREATOR OF ALL THE WORLDS, NO PARENTS & NO KIDS? You then asked me " Why did not Isa "guide us into all truth" ". You already know the answer, this is such a silly question. John 16:12 gives you your answer, " I have yet many things to say unto you, but YE CANNOT BEAR THEM NOW. "

(6) Then you went on to talk about "props" and prayer. It's cool to pray for someone you love, but you can NEVER show me were ALLAH gives "props" to Elijah at all. You see most of the things taught by Elijah was NOT written. You must be a young kid or something not to know about the crucial  things Elijah spoke of. NOONE in the NOI or FOI can deny that Elijah said " I DID NOT  come to teach you Islam, I came to wake you up" including Farrakhan! This is well known. Go ask your father and he will surely tell you without hesitation that Elijah in fact did say those things(if your dad is old enough to have been there and heard). Go to your temple and ask your captain and he will tell you also without any delay that Elijah spoke those words. Next you say "but, how can a sleeping people, dead to the knowledge of GOD, HIS RELIGION (ISLAM) and self be awakened if not by ISLAM?" Islam definately did the job! It sure wasn't tricknology and doctrine! Elijah Muhammad DID NOT teach Islam, these are the facts. Elijah used elements from Islam, Cristianity, black nationalism, the Quran and bible mixed with the unwritten doctrine of Master Fard and others etc. to create his(Elijahs) own doctrine. For instance, Elijah knew the blacks in America loved the so called "white god" image so he gave yall a white god(Master Fard) like the devil did with Christianity, this is only one example of how Elijah on his own merit produced a "religion" based on his(Elijahs) own conjecture.

(7) We both agree that it was Elijahs wishes to have W.D. " FINISH my fathers work!" ". So when W.D. "finished" his fathers work why didn't you become a muslim and accept Islam? Many of you are hypocrites and once again this is the division between us. Let go of that human doctrine and accept Islam like Elijah wanted you to do. Obviously Elijah knew W.D. was going to teach Islam and not his(Elijahs) doctrine because he(Elijah) kicked him out the NOI/FOI due to the fact W.D. became a muslim and accepted Islam.

P.S. How can any civilized, intelligent man praise a dead man forever and believe this dead man is ALLAH, the creator of the universe and the creator of man(including Master Fard).? A dead man cannot do ANYTHING for you! When you believe ALLAH came in the "person" of a man(Fard), it's a spin off from Christianity when they say ALLAH came in the form of a man(Isa-pbuh). This is another example of how Elijah took from Christian doctrine.

Be easy bro.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2009 - 6:43PM #5
Elijahs1disciple

Peace to you...slave:

(1).  "Tricknology?"  I "know better"?  No, it is you who do not know me.  You slander me without knowledge of me whatsoever.  I truly respect you and your beliefs with humble understanding.  Conversing with you is two fold:  I share my beliefs as I understand them, and I seek understanding with you and your beliefs.  I ask that you give me the same respect as I afford unto you, if this is possible.  I realize you think little of Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) and view him as unworthy, however, my followship with him is humbly sincere.  I'm surprised of your choice of words, calling me "tricky" (of which, I know of no "tricks").  Every tub stands on its own bottom, if I am on the wrong path (which I am not), ALLAH is surely my Judge and Executor (not you).  ALLAH knows what is in my heart for HIM, you have no such knowledge of me:  ALLAH is compassionate with those who are earnestly seeking to Please only HIM...you are heartless if any one disagrees with you.  An emotion not that of ALLAH!  ALLAH, ISLAM, MUSLIM --- these WORDS were never heard of before the rising up of our messenger:  Which is a "sign" (according to the Holy Qur'an) that only ALLAH could provide!

(2).  So True!!!  ALLAH IS THE ONLY ONE with the Knowledge of the future:  HE GIVES HIS secrets to none except a Messenger whom HE CHOOSES.  ALLAH Chose Messenger Elijah Muhammad to deliver HIS Message to us!  I did not say, nor did I imply that the Qur'an was written by Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (PBUH).  Nor did I imply that Isa spoke wisdom (the Gospel) from himself.  All CAME FROM ALLAH.  There you go again using offensive speech ("stupid")....so very unnecessary and resentful.

(3).  Yes the Bible is corrupted, but there is some Truth in It and with the Guidance of ALLAH I have learned some of that Truth by way of ALLAH'S Chosen Messenger, Elijah Muhammad.  Isa's body died, his spirit (soul) is preserved BY ALLAH.  What I said is, Isa is NOT the Executor of "justice".  ALLAH IS THE EXECUTOR only.  You are the one who should re-read my words, I'm quite explicit and correct!

(4).  A Prophet can only "predict" what ALLAH GIVES of HIS WISDOM, which is my point -- ALLAH GIVES HIS WISDOM to whom HE Pleases -- as much or as little WISDOM as HE Pleases.  Obviously ALLAH did not share the Wisdom of the Day of Execution with Isa or Isa would have known when this would take place.  You said Isa would return to place "justice" but this is not true.  And yes a prophet can "predict" the future with the GUIDANCE OF ALLAH.  Let me ask you this:  In bringing about "justice", as you say "Isa will bring this to the world", isn't that the same as bringing about "Judgement"?  How is "justice" brought about without "Judging" who is due "justice" be it good or bad?  I brought up Matt. 24:36 because you said Isa will bring "justice" to the world.

(5).  Again I brought up St. John 16:13 to show that Isa is not the one who will bring about "justice" to the world.  If Prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah is the one Isa was talking about in this Chapter and verse (St. John 16:13) then why does injustice still exist after 1,400 years of his presence?  And as I said in the beginning of this post -- every tub stands on its own bottom.  I am neither frustrated nor angry with you because our level of understanding differs, I only share what it is I know to be Truth and I listen (or read), very carefully, to others like yourself, that I may enrich my understanding.  I do this without an elevated temperment because my point of view is not accepted.  Yes, ALLAH CREATED ALL THINGS, and if you knew what it is our messenger has taught to us in Wisdom you could converse upon IT without anger:  but the "many things" said to us FROM ALLAH by way of HIS Chosen Messenger, Elijah Muhammad, you have no clue of THIS WISDOM.  Let me ask you another question!  Prophet Muhammad:   the Holy Qur'an IS universal Wisdom intended for all who submit, but Prophet Muhammad did not go around the world teaching Islam.  And here in America, some 1,400 years later, after Prop. Muhammad, the mentally dead of my people never encountered the Wisdom of Prop. Muhammad (until the raising of our messenger).  So, how were my people to be raised up into submission to ALLAH if Prophet Muhammad is the last servant to ALLAH?

(6).  I would never attempt to show you where ALLAH GIVES "props" to anyone.  No, I do not accept lip profession from anyone, except FROM ALLAH and HIS  Chosen servants, unless they can show me where I can find it written or said by our messenger or BY ALLAH HIMSELF. And Thank You So Much, I feel "young", however my age tells a much different story.  I've been studying Islam as taught by our messenger for well over 40 years now -- I have never come across Those Words by our messenger before:  "I DID NOT COME TO TEACH YOU ISLAM".  I was one among those who was here while our messenger was present, and I never heard nor read this until you wrote it.  Please, you go and ask where this can be found written or said by Messenger Elijah Muhammad since you claim he said it...but I know he didn't say it, so don't even bother!!!

(7).  I am born a Muslim!  And I waiver not from therein!

DEAD?  Physical death does not take away from the spiritual life.  Flesh is replaceable ---

ALLAH COMES TO MAKE ALL "THINGS" NEW!!

This body goes back to the earth never to rise again, however, the body is a "thing" from the earth, and it will return to the earth.  So true, dead men CANNOT do ANYTHING for me nor for themselves, especially when they are dead from the neck up!   (smile)

There are different levels of understanding in all things and Islam is no different.  For sure you cannot believe unless ALLAH wants or permits you to believe.  I pray constantly to remain in HIS MERCY...though most understand not but ALLAH FULLY UNDERSTANDS!

I thank you again and May the Peace and Blessings of ALLAH be with you

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2009 - 10:45AM #6
Sword_of_truth

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Mahshallah the slave - these NOI guys are stubborn

"Of the people there  are some who say:  'We believe in Allah and the Last Day,' notwithstanding  their unbelief.  Fain would they deceive Allah and the believers, but they only deceive themselves, and realize it not.  In their hearts there is a disease, and Allah permitted this decease to increase. Grievous is the  penalty they incur, because they are false."  (Qur'an 2:8-10)

to Elijahs1disciple and other NOI believers

Regarding the "Nation of Islam", their official doctrine is that Allah  appeared in the form of a human being named Fareed Muhammad, and that this  "incarnation of God" chose another man, called Elijah Muhammad, as his  Prophet.  This is a clear contradiction of the Monotheistic faith (Tawhid), and of the Qur'anic teaching according to which Muhammad (blessings and  peace upon him) is the Seal of the Prophets.  That is enough to say that  everyone who belongs to the "Nation of Islam" is not a Muslim, but an unbeliever.

Concerning Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) and his status as the final messenger

The Holy Quran states:

He is the Final Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) (33:40)

NOI believe in the Holy Qur'an... right???  so whats the problem???

Concerning the divinity of fard

Incarnation makes belief to God impossible.

Let's assume that God is capable of incarnation and incarnates himself in the form of a human from time to time. Then how can you be sure that the man sitting next to you in the bus is not God but a mere human. Can you stop thinking about this? Even worse, can you stop yourself worshipping human idols like celebrities or even your boss? How can you be sure that president of USA is not God incarnated?

But then what is the guilt of Pharaoh's people. They did the same thing just like the NOI: They worshipped a man. Look at the following verses of Quran.

Quran (Chapter:Zuhruf/Verses:51-54)
And Pharaoh proclaimed among his people, saying: "O my people! Does not the dominion of Egypt belong to me, (witness) these streams flowing underneath my (palace)? What! see ye not then?
"Am I not better than this (Moses), who is a contemptible wretch and can scarcely express himself clearly?"                     
"Then why are not gold bracelets bestowed on him, or (why) come (not) with him angels accompanying him in procession?"
Thus did he make fools of his people, and they obeyed him: truly were they a people rebellious (against Allah).

God is capable of evaluating the consequences of his decisions.

Quran (Chapter:Yunus/Verse:66)                 
"Behold! verily to Allah belong all creatures, in the heavens and on earth. What do they follow who worship as His "partners" other than Allah? They follow nothing but conjecture, and they do nothing but lie."

Quran (Chapter:Necm/Verse:28)                 
"But they have no knowledge therein. They follow nothing but conjecture; and conjecture avails nothing against Truth."

Quran (Chapter:Al-i İmran/Verse:151)                 
"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Allahu Akbar!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2009 - 9:37PM #7
Elijahs1disciple

We do not believe in the "incarnation of GOD"!

"What's the problem?" 

You do not know what is taught in The Nation Of Islam...

that is truly your problem!

I'll have plenty of time to help you, if you'd like, this coming Monday!

I will educate you on the making of the white man and our beliefs in Almighty GOD, ALLAH, MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD, to whom all praises is due forever!

Peace be with you

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2009 - 6:13PM #8
Sword_of_truth

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

and

For the sole pleasure of Allah (swt)

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

The main belief of The Nation of Islam and its followers is that there is no other God but Allah. However, they redefine "Allah" by saying "who came in the person of W. D. Fard."

and this is what the NOI teach

The official beliefs of the Nation of Islam have been outlined in books, documents, and articles published by the organization as well as speeches by Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, and other ministers. Many of Elijah Muhammad's teachings may be found in Message to the Blackman in America and The True History of Jesus as Taught by... Elijah Muhammad

religious beliefs are wide open any one can learn what is taught in religions unless its some secret cult!

how can you continue this???  you worship a man!!!

Dua (prayer) for the misguided nation of Islam:

O Allah (swt) please forgive and rightfully guide those who worship men and ascribe partners with you.

O Allah (swt) save those who fell to the evil you have created.

All praise is due to Allah (swt) the one true God

Alhumdulliah

Allahu Akbar

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2009 - 4:04PM #9
Elijahs1disciple

I have answered you under the Post "May Allah forgive us"

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 6:57PM #10
Sword_of_truth