Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Did the new B-net kill this forum or what?
6 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2009 - 11:15AM #1
Redfrog777

I think the title is clear what say you? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 9:57AM #2
BeerLover

Not just this forum, Redfrog, but lots of forums throughout the B'net world are dead. The staff definitely hs a lot of work to do to get this community back to where it was. Don't you just love the little text box you get to type out your reply.

Taking a vaction from this part of Cyberspace,

BeerLover

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 11:45AM #3
Redfrog777

Yeah I noticed that too...........I can't say as I blame you for hitting the road.........looks like B-net shot them self's in the foot.......

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2009 - 1:54PM #4
Shamanmystic

Hey Redfrog....

My take on the "new bnet" = it sux......

2 many ads, slower loading, harder to get places, still can't upload an image for my avatar.. + they took my 50 vids off my page... took me several days to get those vid embeds on there..

i'm sure some company promised bnet the moon... gave em a hand full of sand with a bunch of marketing ads...

to say i don't like "new" bnet is an understatement....lol

Who ever approved the process should be fired... they messed up a good thing...

People never seem to remember "If it ain't broke...Don't fix it".....

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 7:59AM #5
Forest Child

Everything seems back to front and a bit over complicated.  Still, at least we have somewhere to natter.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 9:02AM #6
Bunsinspace

BS"D

Yeah it looks like everyone is just getting used to the new BNet and is gradually finding their way back.  It doesn't help that the BNet home page is different from the old one, so Noobs are gonna have it rough finding their way back unless they know enough about the net to just type in http://community.beliefnet.com instead of using their old shortcut which no longer works.  THAT was definitely a shot to the foot, albeit not fatal in most cases IMHO.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 8:51PM #7
Kay404

Hi, all,

Glad to see so many folk back already.  I think it will take a little while for people to figure out the new platform.

Some of the things that are/were missing, especially from your profile, should be turning up soon. 

Bright blessings,

Kay

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2009 - 12:03PM #8
Redfrog777

SURE IS LOOKING LIKE THE NEW B-NET DONE KILLED JUST ABOUT EVERY FORUM AT THIS POINT!!!

GOOD JOB GUYS! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2009 - 2:04AM #9
whirlinggal

I think before the Rapture they said they ahd 2 million+ members.

The current membership numbers on their homepage is 140,000 so--yes--they got rid of a lot of pesky people looks like.

Many people can't access their old profiles or log in and most Dialogue Groups just disappeared.

And bnet has been absolutely unhelpful in getting help to anyone in those situations.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2009 - 9:38AM #10
Redfrog777

The new improved b-net!!!!! Whats the point????? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook